Skip to main content

Life Update April 2019


Hi guys! Happy Monday and Happy middle of April!

So it's been almost forever since I did I post here on the blog - I did have some content scheduled but I deleted it as it was a "What's in my Make-Up" bag for travelling as we had a family holiday scheduled middle of March. 

Sadly ... the day before we were due to leave - my Mother sadly passed away from a heart attack. This was very sudden and has been such a devastation for me and my family. My mom has always been my rock in my life - so I really took it very hard. I would like to thank each and everyone who sent me messages of love and support on social media at this time too - I really appreciate each and every message I received.


To be honest, I didn't have any issues with turning 33 this year - but I just couldn't bring myself to celebrate this year as my birthday was so close to her passing away and her funeral. BUT - my brother and Alex did throw me a mini flamingo party with the cutest Flamingo Pink Cake. My bestie Siobhan also sent me an awesome Salt Lamp - I was so excited to receive that! I will be doing a post on the benefits of having one soon too.


I will be doing two worksheet related posts in the month of April for skipping on the March one - I have a fun Telling The Time worksheet planned with a detailed sheet and some to practise sheets to print out for the kids. I'm also working on some Maths worksheets for the second post this month.

There will be some fun Easter inspired nail art looks on my social media this week too - so if you aren't following me there - please check them out too and give them some love. Easter is one of my favourite times and I will be sharing some fun decor items as well as cute nail ideas over there. 

So I will be back to blogging from this week - keep an eye on the blog for some more posts later this week. 


Comments

  1. I'm very sorry for you, dear!
    What happened to you is horrible, and I have no words for it...
    Condolences to you and you family, sweetie.
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your support and kind words.

      Delete
  2. I am so incredibly sorry for ypur loss, I can't even imagine what you habe been going through those days.I am praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your support and kind words x

      Delete
  3. I'm very sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your loved ones. I understand why you didn't feel like celebrating your birthday.
    I wish you a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your support and kind words.

      Delete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't begin to imagine how hard it must be for you and your family and for what it's worth, sending much love.

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your support and kind words

      Delete
  5. So sorry for your loss, my dear Lynette.
    My condolences to you.
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paola and thanks for your support x

      Delete
  6. Omg i am so sorry for your loss :(

    Jadieegosh  <a href="https://www.instag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words and support.

      Delete
  7. This is so sad... I'm sorry to hear the passing of your mom.
    I wish you the best!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words and support.

      Delete
  8. My condolences
    www.stylebasket.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words and support.

      Delete
  9. I'm so sorry for the passing of your Mother. I'm sending you all the love and blessings for this year. 💖💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer Review and Wear Test

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ?? Today I will be sharing my review on the Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer . I have worn this quite a few times since buying the product - so I have a pretty good idea how it preforms. The colour I got was a typical Lynette colour - The Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer in Donut Worry be Happy. This is such a gorgeous fun pink colour. The range does have quite a few colour options - and what I do like about the range is that no top coat is needed. So while I always top coat polish or gel polishes - I didn't when I tested this out. Since I did mention I have worn it quite a few times - I always wore it without top coat. The polish dries amazingly fast - and is dry enough to not make dent marks on it within 20 minutes. Which I think is pretty impressive for a polish without top coat. The brush is on the thicker side - making the polish super easy to apply. I prefer nailpolish brushes like this since it's mostly just one swipe on each

Farm Animals Friday !

Hi guys ! Can't believe its Friday already ! First off, happy birthday to my brother, hope you have a fantastic birthday today ♥ So Tip Top's facebook page, has been running weekly nail art theme competitions. This week's theme is FARM ANIMALS. Well, usually I don't enter these nail art competitions, but since my little man loves farm animals , I decided to give it a go . :) (I also bummed some of his farm animal toys and books as decoration... Hee hee hee ) The rules are you have to use Tip Top colours... So first off let me mention all the colours I used creating these cute farm animals : French Manicure White, Cream Puff, Peach Crisp, Sherbet Angel, Melting Marshmallow, Lemon Fuel, Black Forest , Twilight and Sexy Bikini ♥ So here follows all the cute pics (sorry this post is a little picture heavy ...)   A cow, a piggy, a cow, a duck and a sheep ♥ I just LOVE these cute farm animals don't you ?? My favourite of

CATRICE TREATMENTS SERUM REVIEW

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How was your week? I totally lost a day with the public holidays and Easter Weekend threw into the mix ... I was pretty convinced today was actually Tuesday. As I mentioned in my New on my Beauty Desk post in February - I got a few Catrice serums from their new range to try out. In total I picked up the Hydro serum as well - so today I will give you a rundown on the three serums I chose from the range to my routine.  Overall - I have a pretty good idea of which ones I love - which ones are good and which ones I'm not 100% sold on.  CATRICE HYDRO PLUMPING SERUM  This serum contains 1.5 %  hyaluronic acid and panthenol to plumps up the skin as well as have a soothing effect on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is well known to hydrate the skin and absorbs easily into the skin super quickly. I love using Hyaluronic Acid in the morning before applying make-up as it gives me a hydrated base to work with. Honestly, while I did enjoy using this serum - I do prefer the Sw