Skip to main content

{Review} Filorga Flash Nude Pro - Perfection Tinted Fluid SPF 30

 

Hi guys! Happy Monday. Can you believe we quickly counting down to Christmas and the end of 2020? This year feels like it has flown by and taken forever. Alex is starting exams today and work is intense crazy now - so much so that I am struggling to find my feet - in combination with the normal year-end burnout - which somehow feels a little more intense this year.


Today I'm sharing one of my favourite everyday essentials with you guys - The Filorga Flash Nude Pro Protection Tinted Fluid with SPF 30. I was sent a few samples to try out along with the Primer - and let me tell you I quickly fell head over heels for this magical foundation formula. 


My whole life I have basically been a full coverage gal - until lockdown when I switched my normal full coverage foundation for a BB-Cream. Honestly - I'm over the feel of heavy foundations on my skin - so I was glad when I was sent this foundation to try out. My focus this year is more skincare and when colour cosmetics have those benefits - I'm always excited to try it out. This foundation has "skin fusion" micro-pigments incorporated into a breathable hydrating fluid texture for an instant flawless skin effect. This foundation provides adjustable radiant and natural coverage with no mask effect. Which I LOVE !!  The only mask you should be wearing at this stage is your fabric mask. This honestly leaves your skin looking healthy, glowy and you plumper day after day. And it has sun protection - which is always a bonus.

This formula has hyaluronic acid combined with botanical active ingredients to smooth skin day after day. A unifying complex formulated with hexylresorcinol and petite to even out the skin with every application. Who doesn't love foundation with skincare benefits ??

So, all in all, you get a high protection formula (UVA + UVB) with anti-pollution protection and niacinamide (which I recently discovered is an amazing product to use in my skincare routine to even out skin tone and texture )

You really are left with flawless healthy-looking skin thanks to amazing skincare benefits and a gorgeous glowy foundation. 

I was also sent samples of the Filgora Pore-Express primer - and let me tell you - if you LOVE a good pore filling primer - you will adore this as well. I adore this combo in the warmer months now - especially since it doesn't;t break me out (even wearing a mask for 70% of the day)  yet gives my skin extra skincare benefits and a little sun protection. 

Did you try any new foundations recently that you just LOVE?

* Product was gifted - review my own *

Comments

  1. I will tell my l sister this perfect pore-closing primer formula. Thanks.
    Greetings from Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gostei bastante do artigo, muito bom mesmo! Estou amando ler seus artigos e compartilhar com os amigos!


    Meu Blog: Ganhadores do Goiás da Sorte

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer Review and Wear Test

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ?? Today I will be sharing my review on the Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer . I have worn this quite a few times since buying the product - so I have a pretty good idea how it preforms. The colour I got was a typical Lynette colour - The Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer in Donut Worry be Happy. This is such a gorgeous fun pink colour. The range does have quite a few colour options - and what I do like about the range is that no top coat is needed. So while I always top coat polish or gel polishes - I didn't when I tested this out. Since I did mention I have worn it quite a few times - I always wore it without top coat. The polish dries amazingly fast - and is dry enough to not make dent marks on it within 20 minutes. Which I think is pretty impressive for a polish without top coat. The brush is on the thicker side - making the polish super easy to apply. I prefer nailpolish brushes like this since it's mostly just one swipe on each

Farm Animals Friday !

Hi guys ! Can't believe its Friday already ! First off, happy birthday to my brother, hope you have a fantastic birthday today ♥ So Tip Top's facebook page, has been running weekly nail art theme competitions. This week's theme is FARM ANIMALS. Well, usually I don't enter these nail art competitions, but since my little man loves farm animals , I decided to give it a go . :) (I also bummed some of his farm animal toys and books as decoration... Hee hee hee ) The rules are you have to use Tip Top colours... So first off let me mention all the colours I used creating these cute farm animals : French Manicure White, Cream Puff, Peach Crisp, Sherbet Angel, Melting Marshmallow, Lemon Fuel, Black Forest , Twilight and Sexy Bikini ♥ So here follows all the cute pics (sorry this post is a little picture heavy ...)   A cow, a piggy, a cow, a duck and a sheep ♥ I just LOVE these cute farm animals don't you ?? My favourite of

CATRICE TREATMENTS SERUM REVIEW

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How was your week? I totally lost a day with the public holidays and Easter Weekend threw into the mix ... I was pretty convinced today was actually Tuesday. As I mentioned in my New on my Beauty Desk post in February - I got a few Catrice serums from their new range to try out. In total I picked up the Hydro serum as well - so today I will give you a rundown on the three serums I chose from the range to my routine.  Overall - I have a pretty good idea of which ones I love - which ones are good and which ones I'm not 100% sold on.  CATRICE HYDRO PLUMPING SERUM  This serum contains 1.5 %  hyaluronic acid and panthenol to plumps up the skin as well as have a soothing effect on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is well known to hydrate the skin and absorbs easily into the skin super quickly. I love using Hyaluronic Acid in the morning before applying make-up as it gives me a hydrated base to work with. Honestly, while I did enjoy using this serum - I do prefer the Sw