Skip to main content

Filorga Age Purifying Intensive Double Correction Fluid

 

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How has your week been so far?

Mine has been super busy - Alex has 2 million school activities and I'm super busy at work. Luckily my spider bites are finally on the mend - I am just left with a scar that I'm treating now.

In April Filorga sent me the new Age Purifying Intensive Double Correction Fluid to try out - and it came at the perfect timing. As I mentioned, I usually have dry to normal skin - but after the spider bites my skin, I was freaking out majorly and had non stop breakouts.

As you know most skincare lines are usually just aimed at either anti-ageing or anti-blemish - so you were always forced to pick which to treat. I had small little breakouts and wearing a mask at work didn't help this out either. And to make it all worse it ended up being extremely painful too. 

The new Filorga Age Purifying range is the perfect blend of both to combat wrinkles and it helps to tackle blemishes and imperfections too. 

All four products in the range contain a core formula with dual correcting factors - Imperfection Correction inspired by active ingredients used in dermatology, combined with Wrinkle Correction derived from aesthetic medicine techniques. 

Some of these magical ingredients are :

  • Zinc to help regulate the production of sebum and reduce shine
  • 5 Micro-peeling acids to help remove dead skin cells and reduce blackheads and pores
  • Purifying extract of roucou, a plant from tropical America, soothes and purifies the skin to assist in reducing bacterial growth and inflammation. 
  • Hylaluro-Youth Complex - an anti-ageing complex is aimed at plumping, smoothing and filling fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Smoothing peptides with a Botox-like effect that relaxes the muscles to limit and appearance of wrinkles.
  • A filling glycopeptide that boosts collagen synthesis.

I loved how much this cream helped the inflammation of my face swelling, and helped clear up the breakouts too - all this without even drying out or making my skin tight. Honestly - this fluid is such a magical one too - especially for that time of the month when I sometimes get painful breakouts. Or even now with the weird Johannesburg cold weather - when it's freezing in the morning and evening and hot and humid in the afternoon. 

Another bonus point is - most anti-blemish or spot control treatments are extremely drying - and sometimes ends up making your skin dry and irritated. 

The Age Purifying Fluid retails for R1430.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer Review and Wear Test

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ?? Today I will be sharing my review on the Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer . I have worn this quite a few times since buying the product - so I have a pretty good idea how it preforms. The colour I got was a typical Lynette colour - The Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer in Donut Worry be Happy. This is such a gorgeous fun pink colour. The range does have quite a few colour options - and what I do like about the range is that no top coat is needed. So while I always top coat polish or gel polishes - I didn't when I tested this out. Since I did mention I have worn it quite a few times - I always wore it without top coat. The polish dries amazingly fast - and is dry enough to not make dent marks on it within 20 minutes. Which I think is pretty impressive for a polish without top coat. The brush is on the thicker side - making the polish super easy to apply. I prefer nailpolish brushes like this since it's mostly just one swipe on each

Farm Animals Friday !

Hi guys ! Can't believe its Friday already ! First off, happy birthday to my brother, hope you have a fantastic birthday today ♥ So Tip Top's facebook page, has been running weekly nail art theme competitions. This week's theme is FARM ANIMALS. Well, usually I don't enter these nail art competitions, but since my little man loves farm animals , I decided to give it a go . :) (I also bummed some of his farm animal toys and books as decoration... Hee hee hee ) The rules are you have to use Tip Top colours... So first off let me mention all the colours I used creating these cute farm animals : French Manicure White, Cream Puff, Peach Crisp, Sherbet Angel, Melting Marshmallow, Lemon Fuel, Black Forest , Twilight and Sexy Bikini ♥ So here follows all the cute pics (sorry this post is a little picture heavy ...)   A cow, a piggy, a cow, a duck and a sheep ♥ I just LOVE these cute farm animals don't you ?? My favourite of

CATRICE TREATMENTS SERUM REVIEW

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How was your week? I totally lost a day with the public holidays and Easter Weekend threw into the mix ... I was pretty convinced today was actually Tuesday. As I mentioned in my New on my Beauty Desk post in February - I got a few Catrice serums from their new range to try out. In total I picked up the Hydro serum as well - so today I will give you a rundown on the three serums I chose from the range to my routine.  Overall - I have a pretty good idea of which ones I love - which ones are good and which ones I'm not 100% sold on.  CATRICE HYDRO PLUMPING SERUM  This serum contains 1.5 %  hyaluronic acid and panthenol to plumps up the skin as well as have a soothing effect on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is well known to hydrate the skin and absorbs easily into the skin super quickly. I love using Hyaluronic Acid in the morning before applying make-up as it gives me a hydrated base to work with. Honestly, while I did enjoy using this serum - I do prefer the Sw