Skip to main content

{Style Post} Quick and Easy Running Errands look for a weekend

Hi guys! Happy Tuesday. How has your week been?

Today I'm sharing a quick style look that's perfect for quick errands on a weekend (or any other day of the week ). I usually dress a little more formal for work - so on Sundays and Mondays, I do try and dress a little more casual and comfy - but stylish enough to pop into the shops and still fetch Alex from school.

Today I'm showing you my super fun "Boy Mom" look - and even though it's just a T-shirt and jeans I do dress this up now with the cooler weather with a cardigan and I can always swop out the ripped jeans for black jeggings.




I will share the look as well as the items -

As I mentioned - I prefer to look a little more casual. I love wearing ripped jeans but I can't wear them to work - so I love rocking them on the weekend when I'm out and about.

My pair is super old and I can't find an affordable option to link - but MRP always has some fun affordable jeans in stock. This combo works just as nicely with Pep Store Jeggings in any colour. 

I prefer lighter wash denim for casual - just personal preference here.













Next up is the white sneakers - again I got mine from Pep Stores but most stores have a pretty affordable option when it comes to white sneakers. I do wipe them down with a baby wipe after wearing them just to remove any dirt marks while out and about. Again - any sneaker option will look super pretty here - I just prefer a plainer colour. 









Then the star of the show - The Isabella Blake Creations Boy Mom Shirt. 

I decided to go for the Black option in this shirt as well as for a rounded neck shirt - although there are quite a few colour options and v-neck options as well.

Again all her shirt options are pretty affordable - this one retails for R155. 




Maybe it's all the Taylor Swift I've been listening but the last year I got REALLY into cardigans. 


Pnp Clothing has pretty gorgeous decent ones - I got this one in black and grey and they are really so soft and easy and versatile to throw with an outfit and look stylish and warm.

This is perfect for those Autumn mornings and evenings.

These retail for R199 each from Pnp Clothing. 






Then I usually jazz it up with a fun bracelet, silver earrings and a glittery fun mask to face the outside world. 


What are some of your favourite weekend go-to outfits ??


Comments

  1. Suas postagens são ótimas, estou seguindo seu blog e curtindo bastante!! Parabéns!

    Meu Blog: Eduarda Olinda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer Review and Wear Test

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ?? Today I will be sharing my review on the Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer . I have worn this quite a few times since buying the product - so I have a pretty good idea how it preforms. The colour I got was a typical Lynette colour - The Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer in Donut Worry be Happy. This is such a gorgeous fun pink colour. The range does have quite a few colour options - and what I do like about the range is that no top coat is needed. So while I always top coat polish or gel polishes - I didn't when I tested this out. Since I did mention I have worn it quite a few times - I always wore it without top coat. The polish dries amazingly fast - and is dry enough to not make dent marks on it within 20 minutes. Which I think is pretty impressive for a polish without top coat. The brush is on the thicker side - making the polish super easy to apply. I prefer nailpolish brushes like this since it's mostly just one swipe on each

Farm Animals Friday !

Hi guys ! Can't believe its Friday already ! First off, happy birthday to my brother, hope you have a fantastic birthday today ♥ So Tip Top's facebook page, has been running weekly nail art theme competitions. This week's theme is FARM ANIMALS. Well, usually I don't enter these nail art competitions, but since my little man loves farm animals , I decided to give it a go . :) (I also bummed some of his farm animal toys and books as decoration... Hee hee hee ) The rules are you have to use Tip Top colours... So first off let me mention all the colours I used creating these cute farm animals : French Manicure White, Cream Puff, Peach Crisp, Sherbet Angel, Melting Marshmallow, Lemon Fuel, Black Forest , Twilight and Sexy Bikini ♥ So here follows all the cute pics (sorry this post is a little picture heavy ...)   A cow, a piggy, a cow, a duck and a sheep ♥ I just LOVE these cute farm animals don't you ?? My favourite of

CATRICE TREATMENTS SERUM REVIEW

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How was your week? I totally lost a day with the public holidays and Easter Weekend threw into the mix ... I was pretty convinced today was actually Tuesday. As I mentioned in my New on my Beauty Desk post in February - I got a few Catrice serums from their new range to try out. In total I picked up the Hydro serum as well - so today I will give you a rundown on the three serums I chose from the range to my routine.  Overall - I have a pretty good idea of which ones I love - which ones are good and which ones I'm not 100% sold on.  CATRICE HYDRO PLUMPING SERUM  This serum contains 1.5 %  hyaluronic acid and panthenol to plumps up the skin as well as have a soothing effect on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is well known to hydrate the skin and absorbs easily into the skin super quickly. I love using Hyaluronic Acid in the morning before applying make-up as it gives me a hydrated base to work with. Honestly, while I did enjoy using this serum - I do prefer the Sw