Skip to main content

{Review} ellips Hair Care Goodies

 

Hi guys! Happy Thursday. How has your week been so far? We didn't have any electricity since last week Friday as a Power Cable got damaged and let me tell you that was no fun! 


Last year I got sent some Ellips goodies to try out. I have already used the capsules before and loved them so I was extremely excited to try some more goodies from the range. 

I got sent the hair mask, Ultra Serum, Cuticle Serum and some of their famous hair capsules. Honestly, with the hair capsules, I don't have a favourite. I prefer the scent of the purple ones, but I love and adore all of them. 


So let's jump into the goodies and my thoughts :

ellips Hair Treatment Capsules:
Now I'm pretty sure you have seen these beauties all over social media. And for good reason. These capsules come in five different variants. They all help restore strength and vitality. All the capsules are Argon Oil-based and they all contain Pro-Vitamin B5 along with Vitamin A & Vitamin E. They are SUPER easy to use, snip off the end squeeze the oil into your palm and apply to your hair. And voila! Gorgeous locks! 

The different variants - 
Pink Hair Repair - to treat hair damaged from heated styling tools
Purple Nutri Colour - for coloured or highlighted hair
Yellow Smooth & Shiny - fights frizz and smooths fine healthy hair
Orange Hair Vitality - for dry and brittle hair, works well for curly hair and stimulates hair growth
Shiny Black - for very thick or dark hair, also works well for curly hair

Ulta Treatment Oil :
The ellips Ultra Treatment fights signs of hair ageing with a powerful array of ingredients including Everlasting Flower Oil, Green Tea Oil and Pro-Vitamin B5, A and E.

This unique combination of oils provides dull, brittle and dry hair with a much-needed dose of nutrition and ensures hair is transformed into healthy, manageable locks

This treatment is fantastic if you are struggling with hair loss - I noticed my hairline is looking much healthier after I started using the treatment. 

ellips Yellow Smooth and Silky Hair Mask :

Now I will admit I'm not a huge fan of hair masks. Personally just because I am a busy body and don't like sitting around with a mask in my hair, this is such a lightweight hair treatment that only needs 1-2 minutes in the hair to work its magic.

The Yellow Smooth & Silky Hair Mask, the lightest in the range, combines a Pro-Keratin complex and Aloe Vera Oil to keep hair strong and maintain a naturally smooth and silky texture.

This hair mask is ideal to use if you have healthy hair and would like to apply a nourishing treatment once a week. Can also be used daily in place of a conditioner, should your hair need it. 

This mask is ideal for fine hair, straight hair, frizzy hair, blonde hair and coloured or highlighted hair.

And lastly the ellips cuticle serum :

The ellips Cuticle Serum is the perfect solution for hair that may be thin, fine and prone to dryness. Enriched with Pro-Vitamin B5, the lightweight formulation nourishes and protects hair, effectively coating strands right to the roots without weighing hair down. As I curl my hair daily it tends to frizz - this helps keep my curls frizz-free and gorgeous on a daily basis.

Overall I can really recommend the range - I really want to try the Milkshake Conditioner soon as well as some more of the hair masks - they really hydrate the hair without weighing it down!

Stockists of ellips goodies -
Takelot and Clicks as well as https://ellipshair.co.za.

Comments

  1. Your hair care goodies review blog is a gem! I found the best haircare product through your recommendations. Narula's range on h2probeautylife.com is impressive. Their nourishing shampoos and conditioners work wonders. Thanks for your expertise. Check out Narula's collection for the best hair care products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wao .Full package in one pack.It is really interesting.Thank you so much for this nice blog.Will try it.
    Hair is the most important part of any look. Your beauty is incomplete without perfect hair. It is a crucial part of maintaining hygiene, it affects your overall appearance.
    You can get the best natural hair products at Pure Earth to maintain your look.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Farm Animals Friday !

Hi guys ! Can't believe its Friday already ! First off, happy birthday to my brother, hope you have a fantastic birthday today ♥ So Tip Top's facebook page, has been running weekly nail art theme competitions. This week's theme is FARM ANIMALS. Well, usually I don't enter these nail art competitions, but since my little man loves farm animals , I decided to give it a go . :) (I also bummed some of his farm animal toys and books as decoration... Hee hee hee ) The rules are you have to use Tip Top colours... So first off let me mention all the colours I used creating these cute farm animals : French Manicure White, Cream Puff, Peach Crisp, Sherbet Angel, Melting Marshmallow, Lemon Fuel, Black Forest , Twilight and Sexy Bikini ♥ So here follows all the cute pics (sorry this post is a little picture heavy ...)   A cow, a piggy, a cow, a duck and a sheep ♥ I just LOVE these cute farm animals don't you ?? My favourite of

Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer Review and Wear Test

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ?? Today I will be sharing my review on the Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer . I have worn this quite a few times since buying the product - so I have a pretty good idea how it preforms. The colour I got was a typical Lynette colour - The Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer in Donut Worry be Happy. This is such a gorgeous fun pink colour. The range does have quite a few colour options - and what I do like about the range is that no top coat is needed. So while I always top coat polish or gel polishes - I didn't when I tested this out. Since I did mention I have worn it quite a few times - I always wore it without top coat. The polish dries amazingly fast - and is dry enough to not make dent marks on it within 20 minutes. Which I think is pretty impressive for a polish without top coat. The brush is on the thicker side - making the polish super easy to apply. I prefer nailpolish brushes like this since it's mostly just one swipe on each

CATRICE TREATMENTS SERUM REVIEW

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How was your week? I totally lost a day with the public holidays and Easter Weekend threw into the mix ... I was pretty convinced today was actually Tuesday. As I mentioned in my New on my Beauty Desk post in February - I got a few Catrice serums from their new range to try out. In total I picked up the Hydro serum as well - so today I will give you a rundown on the three serums I chose from the range to my routine.  Overall - I have a pretty good idea of which ones I love - which ones are good and which ones I'm not 100% sold on.  CATRICE HYDRO PLUMPING SERUM  This serum contains 1.5 %  hyaluronic acid and panthenol to plumps up the skin as well as have a soothing effect on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is well known to hydrate the skin and absorbs easily into the skin super quickly. I love using Hyaluronic Acid in the morning before applying make-up as it gives me a hydrated base to work with. Honestly, while I did enjoy using this serum - I do prefer the Sw