Monday, 1 October 2012

Saran Wrap Mani Tutorial

Hi guys, as promised, my very first tutorial for the saran wrap mani ♥
Hope you will enjoy this step by step -
1) First start of with your base colour. I chose Tip Top Fairy Dust as my base colour.
2) Take the colours you want to use, and drop a nice big blop of each colour next to one another as shown above. Here I chose Tip Top Sherbet Angel, Oh La La, and Cha Cha Cha.
3) Take a piece of cling film, and crunch it up to form a ball-ish shape. Then dip the cling film ball into the nail polish.
4) You should now end up with a nice amount of the nail polish blop on your cling film.
5) Now gently press the piece of clingfilm down , one nail at a time :)
6) Then afterwards, put on some top coat, and clean up the nail and cuticle area where any polish from the cling film might have ended up.
7) And voila ! A stunning mani ♥

Hope you find this tutorial usefully ! I sure love this technique, it's so fun to do, and very easy and foolproof. 

11 comments:

  1. Wow ! Thanks for this amazing tutorial. I will try this tonight and email you a pic ! This is SO COOL ! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, your attempt was so lovely, like the green and oranges you used. ♥

      Delete
  2. OMG ! You finally posted the step by step guide, and it looks so freaken easy ! Thank again Lynette, I'm going to try this out over the weekend !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blair, glad you like my tutorial !

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the step by step guide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Pleasure. Hope you enjoy this style mani as much as I do. ♥

      Delete
  5. wow , thats great your very first Mani hope not the last
    step by step photos love it .
    this Mani is so artistic am going to try it very soon .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see it when you do it my friend. It's so easy actaully, and like you said, looks so unique and artistic. ♥

      Delete