Hope you will enjoy this step by step -
1) First start of with your base colour. I chose Tip Top Fairy Dust as my base colour.
2) Take the colours you want to use, and drop a nice big blop of each colour next to one another as shown above. Here I chose Tip Top Sherbet Angel, Oh La La, and Cha Cha Cha.
4) You should now end up with a nice amount of the nail polish blop on your cling film.
5) Now gently press the piece of clingfilm down , one nail at a time :)
6) Then afterwards, put on some top coat, and clean up the nail and cuticle area where any polish from the cling film might have ended up.
7) And voila ! A stunning mani ♥
Hope you find this tutorial usefully ! I sure love this technique, it's so fun to do, and very easy and foolproof.