Friday, 23 November 2012

Tip Top : Grape to Meet You

Hi guys ! It's finally weekend ! This week has indeed flown by ! Which for once was a good thing ! Been very busy , so relaxing this weekend is very high on my agenda. And some retail therapy too !

Today I'm showing you one of the new Tip Top polishes from their summer range. This one is the first one I will be showing, it's such a stunning purple called Grape To meet You. ♥

Like any Tip Top polish , this is another awesome colour, even the wear of these polishes are fantastic. It does seem to dry matte / rubbery, but top coat does smooth it out nicely. I used 2 coats in the photos below -
This is really a great colour ! My mom even borrowed it, and that means this colour must be awesome ! She's usually just a nude nail polish colour person . And perfect for summer ! Nothing better than a nice bright nail polish to brighten up your day . ♥

The new Summer range can be found at Clicks Stores, for R39,95

12 comments:

  1. WOWI girl, this is another gorgeous colour. LOVE this purple !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this purple looks like a great summer colour ! *CINDY*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very nice nail polish for summer. ♥

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Glad you like it as much as I do ♥

      Delete
  4. I was actaully resistent to buy these, as the promo photo it looked EXACTLY like Rosebud Cherry. But glad to see this is def more purple-ish and def cooler !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do a compare especially for you to see it's indeed different ♥

      Delete
  5. All I can say is another gorgeous colour !

    ReplyDelete