Hi guys ! Hope everyone is having a great week so far ! Can't believe it's Wednesday already , this week seem to have flown by !
As promised, I'm showing you some more awesome textured polishes today. For today's post I'm showing you two of the Tip Top Wild Thing Glitter colours.
These also have the double sided ends. I have to be honest here, I don't like the glitter just plain, I prefer a base colour underneath ( visible nail line irritates me ) .
Here's the steps of how I applied these-
- I applied two coats of my Tip Top Nail Chic as base colour
- When the colour was dry, I took a piece of white paper and put it down to catch all the glitter that might fall off.
- Then I applied 1 coat of the CLEAR end , followed by n light sprinkle of the coloured bar glitter end.
- Gently press down on the glitter
- When dry lightly dust any loose glitter of your fingers.
Let me share the swatches of Tip Top Wild Thing Glitter Platinum Pizazz with you -
(I used two coats of Tip Top Amour plate as base colour )
And the swatch of Tip Top Wild Thing Glitter Electric Pineapple -
( I used two coats of Tip Top Sun kissed as base colour )
Although I won't recommend wearing this as a full mani, it does make a fun accent nail, and that's how I will be wearing them . ( I have two more gorgeous colours in the Wild Thing Glitter range to show you too !) ♥ But that said, I did give them a wear test, they did last 2 days before I took them off .
As with the Confetti Glitters and Sprinkle Beads, these Wild Thing Glitters come in 6 gorgeous shades ♥ All the texture ranges retail at Clicks for between R69,95 and R79,95 ♥ As I mentioned before, this is such a fun addition to the range to spice up your nails for a function or a fun weekend or date ♥
Hope you all have a fun Wednesday ! Friday I will be showing another texture polish .