Monday, 16 September 2013

Mint Green Mani with dots ♥

Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a fun weekend . Mine was fun, had a very special baby shower for my bestie who is expecting another little boy, and had a fun family get together . All downer was this hot weather... But I better get used to it again .

Today I'm sharing the mani I had for the baby shower. Our colour theme was mint green and white, and we asked everyone to wear a little fun something in either mint or white. I decided on a mint and white dots mani .

I used two coats of Sally Hansen Green Tea , it's really such a gorgeous mint colour. And dotted with a big and small dotting tool with OPI Alpine Snow. I loved that it wasn't overpowering but still soft and gorgeous .

Here's my sweet baby shower mani -

I decided to share the photos of the diaper cake, the one for the baby shower . I always love making these for baby showers , they are always such a cool conversation piece too.



Did you have any fun plans this weekend ?? Do you like mint green  ? 

Have a fab Monday !

21 comments:

  1. Really stunning diaper cake btw... Gorgeous mint mani too. Such a lucky friend .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice *peter*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning diaper cake Lynn... You are really an amazing friend then... I love the Sally Hansen Green Tea, such a gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your nails. So pretty. That diaper cake is so cute:-))) You are too talented. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous hun ! I LOVE this colour !!! *CINDY*

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool nappy cake!!!
    I love the mint and white polka dots. Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this mani Lynn! And I know it is not mani related at all but you need to do a tutorial on that diaper cake! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Thea. I actaully did get a few request for a diaper cake tutorial.. So who know. :)

      Delete
  8. Love mint! Love this sally hansen! It rocks!!!
    Love the diaper cake too!!! Ag it all just rocks. Goodbye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the "Trump Diaper Cake" you named. :)

      Delete
  9. Such a lovely mani , also easy to copy too , making the dots with pins right ?


    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    N@NY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can make the dots with a toothpick or a pin if you don't have a dotting tool. Even the tip of a pen works great if you dont have one ♥

      Delete
  10. Wow what a fantastic blog, just found out and also follow via GFC
    Love the mani, will try out.

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  11. a diaper cake..omg! I have so much appreciated how you have been creative with thos polka dots making them in different sizes, makes the whole look different and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi. Where can i buy OPI nail polish?

    ReplyDelete