Monday, 18 November 2013

Nails Inc - Special Effect 3D Glitter Bloomsbury Square

Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend ! Mine was a blast ... 

Today I'm showing you another Nails Inc beauty . I love the Special Effect 3D Glitters they bought out and this one is no exception. 

Bloomsbury Square *swoon* it's such a gorgeous polish ! It is a sheer base packed with fine purple glitter and bigger pink hex glitters. Again this is another VERY DENSE glitter ... I used two coats for the photos below. The formula again was fantastic and dried super fast , it does dry down a little matte but since I prefer my polishes with a top coat I thought it was worth a mention. 

Here's this gorgeous beauty - 
\

This beauty retails at Edgars and Red Square Stores online for R120 .

What did you do this weekend ?

24 comments:

  1. Wow !! This colour is so damn beautifull !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!! I need to get this nail polish ASAP. It is so diva!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this one too !! Gorgeous !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you really need this one. Hee hee hee.

      Delete
  4. I love how these two colours glitters looks amazing together !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW WOW! Gorgeous colour. Complements you fabulously! Very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Voni ... Its such a sexy colour isnt it ??

      Delete
  6. eye catching!!! Brilliant color! (;

    ReplyDelete
  7. It reminds me of galaxy full of stars :) It's such pretty and mesmerizing colour!
    If you'd like to follow each other (gfc, bloglovin), just let me know. xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This polish is gorgeous!! I love the dense pink and purple glitter together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is more than fab kinda nails !! loved it

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally !! Glitter always brightens your day

      Delete
  10. Oh my goodness. that is just too gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous! A must have indeed.

      Delete