Saturday, 14 December 2013

Nelson Mandela Tribute Mani ♥

Hi guys ! Sorry for the lack of posting this week, was super busy and was feeling a little under the weather the last two days. Today's mani will be short and sweet too. 

So as you know, Sunday is former president Nelson Mandela's burial . I decided to dedicate a very special mani to a great man and inspiration to everyone around the world. 

Here's my mani -

The mani -
Pinky and Thumb - Essence Here's my Number
Ring Finger - The South African flag
Middle Finger - Africa
Index Finger - Nelson Mandela's prison number .

Hope everyone will have a great weekend. 

19 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon Lynn !! This is really stunning !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda. I do feel a little better thanks.

      Delete
  2. wooooow thats a great idea sweetie ,,,, RIP NELSON

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of tribute to. but I didn't had much idea. But now you inspired me! Its a very thoughtful mani :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the kind words. xxx

      Delete
  4. I find this tribute mani idea marvelous! I'll join you in this soon. Mandela is such a loss for humanity now that he passed away..I adore your mani here: ideas are unique, like his prisoner's number, and I really like the flag's handmade style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much for the kind words Ghila. xxx

      Delete
  5. Absolutely phenomenal!! Rip Tata!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled upon ur blog and I'm late on this post. But just wanted to let u know how unique and beautiful this is. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete