Monday, 11 April 2016

China Glaze Let's Chalk About it Mani with Glitter Accent

Hi guys ! Happy Monday . How was YOUR weekend ? Mine was actually pretty fun (even though I work on Saturdays ) spending time with family and friends. 

Last week I got the most awesome little parcel from NailCandi , a online manicure shop that included the two most perfect polishes in the world - Yes unicorns were singing as I opened this parcel .  

If you know me - you know I'm a sucker for gorgeous milky pink colours. And the glitter - *swoon* - gold glitter packed with pink and white hex glitter. Both polishes are pure perfection . 

Let's Chalk About It is a gorgeous milky pink polish that's opaque in two coats - now let me tell you that's pretty hard to achieve for a baby pink - the formula is perfection . 

Glitter Me This is a gorgeous glitter topper polish with gold and white and pink hex glitter in. The formula is pretty glitter packed . 

I will have swatches of the polishes as well as another fun nail art look on the blog next week too. 

I love a mani with a glitter accent. And I feel like it's such a fun way to start getting into nail art if you are not sure what to do. A glitter accent mani is usually my go to look for a work look or even a date night. 

So onto the nails - 

In my books - the colours together are perfection . 

NailCandi is an online Nail Mall that sells gorgeous polishes and nail art goodies . Feel free to check out there social media links below -

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NailCandiSA
Twitter - https://twitter.com/NailCandiSA
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/nailcandi/

Do you love glitter accent mani's ? How was YOUR weekend ??


*These product/s was send to me in exchange for my honest opinion*

15 comments:

  1. I really like that glitter accent on your nails, it looks great!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pop of glitter!!! Cool idea!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful color and that glitter really pops. Beautiful.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color combination! Pale pink and gold looks so good together. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

  5. Amazing post, dear! :) Do you want to follow each other? If yes, please follow me with GFC and Google, instagram, write a comment
    and I follow you back :)

    With love.
    Diana.
    http://www.mirandabeautyworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning manicure!
    You make the two look like a match made in HEAVEN!
    Thank you for the feature Lynette :D

    ReplyDelete