Friday, 5 August 2016

My 3 Favourite Facial Oils



Hi guys ! Happy Friday. How has your week been so far ? Any exciting weekend plans ?

One of my biggest concerns in Winter time is dehydrated skin . I don't drink nearly enough water like I do in summer, so I really notice this first in my skin. And as much as I don't like to admit it - drinking a lot of coffee worsens the situation.

I recently discovered three amazing face oils that help me keep my skin amazingly soft and hydrated. Even when I'm sick ( like I currently am ). Two of these oils are a little bit richer and I keep them more for my night time skincare routine, but one is perfect for everyday use and even to apply foundation with .

So let's get on to the 3 magical oils :


Lipodil Overnight Face Treatment Oil R80 
Okay so I will admit I did buy the Woman and Health magazine in June just for this freebie. I always wanted to try it out and I thought what better way then buying a magazine ( weekend reading ) and getting the oil to try out. And I was pretty impressed. This oil can penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin, helping your skin to deliver much needed moisture that is stripped away by daily exposure. A little goes a long way with this oil - I find about 4 drops is sufficient as a treatment. I use this about every second night (I use Retinol one night, this oil the next ) followed by my favourite moisturiser. This helps especially in the colder months when your skin feels tight from heaters or aircon the whole day,, but I can see this will fit in nicely into my Spring/Summer skincare routine too as it will help with extra hydration especially after being out in the sun. 


Avon Miracle Glow Lightweight Facial Oil R99 *
This is my favourite daytime facial oil. This oil can be used both day and night , but since it's so lightweight and absorbs really quickly into your skin, I love using this in the morning underneath my moisturiser instead. This oil has Vitamin E and seed oil that helps skin looking moisturised and -radiant. I even love this oil on a beauty blender or make-up sponge to give extra moisture when I'm using a super matte full coverage foundation. I use about 4 drops of this oil each morning - and I don't see myself cutting this step out anytime soon.


Justine Facial Treatment with Rosehip Oil R315

This is the most hydrating facial oil I own . It's Justine Iconic Tissue oil formula with amazing ingredients like wheatgerm oil, sweet almond oil and Vitamin E . This oil is amazing to improve hydration, texture on your skin as well as redness. I sometimes suffer from redness - especially when it's nice okay weather the one day and extremely cold the next - my cheeks and forehead will start getting red ( not like noticeable Rudolph the red nose reindeer red, but enough to notice it through foundation ) and this oil works amazing to help with that issue. I will use this oil for a night or two and voila - problem gone. Since this is an oilier richer facial oil - I don't use a moisturiser after the oil. I will use a pump or two on my face and will wake-up with amazingly hydrated skin. I love using this oil after a very deep cleaning mask too - to help give back some hydration that I lost with the cleaning mask. 

Currently in the month of August the Avon and Justine one is on special - making it the perfect time to try out one of these if you are interested. 

I find facial oils the perfect boost for any skin type even oily skins. You'll be amazed how much oils can help your skin , adding a extra boost to keeping your skin healthy looking and radiant.

Do you have a favourite facial oil I need to look into ? I'm always open to new suggestions. 


23 comments:

  1. Amazing products! Currently I am using the Banila Co Honey Oil during nighttime as I find it too heavy for daytime use. I noticed my skin became brighter and the texture softer after I started using this. I am interested in the Justine rosehip oil as I heard rosehip can help with scarring! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that sounds like another amazing facial oil. Thanks for the recommendation. xx

      Delete
  2. Also believe in facial oils - the Lipidol I have been using has def helped my skin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more - The Lipidol oil is pretty amazing.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, it's amazing the range of products available to us. I need to try that Justines one out.

    I just did a post on my fave facial oils recently as well :) My current fave is the Kiehls Midnight recovery concentrate.

    https://anordinarygalblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could try the Kiehls one - it sounds pretty amazing but a little out of my price range at this stage.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. The Avon one is really great for a morning oil. xx

      Delete
  5. Me too believe in facial oils, I am always on the lookout for new ones.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found the article usefull. xxx

      Delete
  6. Fab post! thank you for sharing.

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. These facial oils sounds great, especially I love the last one, according to your review it has to be best oil you have ever used :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee hee, it's pretty awesome yes.

      Delete
  8. Very lovely! I like this so much.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. To tell you the truth i haven't used any facial or body oil yet. I will check next week for a body oil.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love face oils! Great info, thank you
    x
    Inna
    http://innagram.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. my skin seems too dry so that it needs an extra help, but too oily not to break out if i put oil on it...eeeew, bummers!

    ReplyDelete