Skip to main content

Dove Baby Care Pack Review

Hi guys ! Happy Monday. How was your weekend ?? 

Last week Rubybox sent me a Dove Baby Care Pack to review for you guys. Although Alex is a bit older - I'm always on the look out for amazing soft and gentle product on his skin - that won't strip it of any moisture but cleanses his skin (because let's be real boys will be boys ) 

The range promises to be soothing and gentle on kiddies skin with their special pH neautral formulas as well as be soothing on eczema-prone skin as well as being hypoallergenic. 



Sensitive Moisture Head To Toe Wash 200 ml - R38,99

To be honest - I love the Head to Toe wash more than the soap . This wash makes the skin super duper soft - smells amazing without it feeling tight or dry . This is definitely a winner in my books. I like how this works wonders - and it's pretty affordable too . 


Mild and gentle, goes beyond mildness, to help replenish the essential moisture and nutrients of the skin lost through bathing and help preserve skin barrier function. The sensitive head to toe wash helps retain your baby’s natural skin moisture with a combination of mild surfactants at low levels for gentle cleansing.
• Suitable for eczema-prone skin
• Hypoallergenic
• Fragrance free
• Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
• Tear-free formula
• Suitable for newborns
• Paediatrically approved
Rich Moisture Nappy Cream 45g - R34,99
While I didn't use this as a nappy cream on Alex - a friend of mine tried it out on her newborn baby and she loves this product. I kept one for Alex too - this works amazing on cuts and grazes too. He ran into the tennis net after his match on Friday and this has been a saving grace to help the cuts heal on his face.  I find this is one of the best products to have on hand with small kids and kids in general too for all those scraped knees ... cuts that tend to happen more often then we wish for. I even love using it on chapped lips if I'm in a pinch.



Now interesting fact - here are some more uses for nappy creams :
  1. Diaper cream works like a charm on razor burn—especially in the bikini area.
  2. Works wonders on ingrown hair
  3. Can de-flame a pimple over night.
  4. The kind containing zinc oxide can double as sunscreen, in a pinch.
  5. Gets rid of puffiness under the eyes.
  6. Works great on wrinkles in delicate areas by providing lots of moisture.
  7. Relief for eczema, psoriasis, and other skin rashes.
  8. Works on chapped lips.
  9. I love using it in areas of chafing (especially during the hot FL summer) like thighs or under breasts.
  10. Reduces acne and moisturizes skin.
  11. Serves as protection for cuts and scrapes, especially if they are going to get wet (like before a dip in the pool).
  12. Use it to prevent clammy hands (especially if you are prone to nervous sweating).
  13. Use it to prevent underarm sweat if you forgot your deodorant–and it helps to moisturize and reduce scaly skin build up.
  14. Put diaper cream on your feet to prevent foot sweat and odor (massage it in and then use a dry cloth to remove residue).
Neutralises pH in seconds and immediately protects from nappy rash. Contains skin protectants, Zinc Oxide (10% - active ingredient), Dimethicone and Mineral oil to form a protective layer that shields baby's delicate skin from the causes of irritation. Neutralises pH in seconds and provides instant comfort from the first use, and immediate protection from the nappy rash, soothing baby skin to leave it soft and smooth. Developed for baby’s delicate skin and ideal for daily use.
Easier to spread than other diaper creams and easier to clean.
• Suitable for newborns
• Hypoallergenic
• Dermatologically tested
• Paediatrically approved

Rich Moisture Baby Bar 75g R12,99
I like Dove soaps in general - but this one is especially gentle on kids skin and even perfect to use on newborns and kids with normal to dry skin. As I mentioned with the Top to Toe wash - I prefer that over the soap as Alex does have dry skin and spends hours outdoors playing or practising sport that tends to dry out his skin even more. That being said - this is still a great soap and a perfect gift to gift any mom with kids.


Milder and more nourishing than ordinary baby soap bars. Crafted for daily use and developed for babies with normal to dry skin. Unlike other baby soap bars, the Rich Moisture Baby Bar contains Dove’s ¼ moisturising cream and DEFI technology, resulting in a unique blend of cleansers and moisturisers that leave delicate baby skin soft, nourished, and delicately scented. Contains stearic and palmitic acid to replenish the essential nutrients lost during cleansing and help preserve skin barrier function, meaning more moisture and nutrients stay in. With a mild and caring fragrance developed specifically for delicate baby skin.
• Hypoallergenic
• pH neutral
• Suitable for newborns
• Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
• Paediatrically approved

Overall this is an amazing range - and will make the perfect gift for any baby-shower - or if you are already a mom the perfect addition to your bath-time and little one skincare routine.  
Although products were sent to me all reviews and thoughts are my own

Comments

  1. Thanks a lot :D

    sounds really amazing my dear :)

    NEW COOKING POST | WONDERFUL RECIPES CAME BACK!!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
    Promotional Diaries printing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dove products and my mom only use Dove products. I'm very happy to sea that they have collection for baby. Products looks very nice.

    Blog - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgtzSDX7tvjDyCdTyB1B0_Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love and highly recommend dove products
    www.stylebasket.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice review
    and I love Dove products.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. dove product is one of my favs and i love your post. thanks for sharing.

    please follow my blog.

    https://sugarhilll.blogspot.com/2018/11/dresses-for-special-occasions.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dove is so great. I use their soap.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hii
    Thanks, this really really helps…There are many benefits to using it I suggest Everybody Try Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple.
    Thanks Again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kidspresso - everything your child needs...Modern parenting tips, blogs & articles by mommy bloggers and experts
    https://www.kidspresso.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the review ... dove is a trustable brand
    Love to use Dove Products
    Try these products alsoHimalaya Products

    Thanks Again. !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer Review and Wear Test

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ?? Today I will be sharing my review on the Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer . I have worn this quite a few times since buying the product - so I have a pretty good idea how it preforms. The colour I got was a typical Lynette colour - The Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer in Donut Worry be Happy. This is such a gorgeous fun pink colour. The range does have quite a few colour options - and what I do like about the range is that no top coat is needed. So while I always top coat polish or gel polishes - I didn't when I tested this out. Since I did mention I have worn it quite a few times - I always wore it without top coat. The polish dries amazingly fast - and is dry enough to not make dent marks on it within 20 minutes. Which I think is pretty impressive for a polish without top coat. The brush is on the thicker side - making the polish super easy to apply. I prefer nailpolish brushes like this since it's mostly just one swipe on each

Farm Animals Friday !

Hi guys ! Can't believe its Friday already ! First off, happy birthday to my brother, hope you have a fantastic birthday today ♥ So Tip Top's facebook page, has been running weekly nail art theme competitions. This week's theme is FARM ANIMALS. Well, usually I don't enter these nail art competitions, but since my little man loves farm animals , I decided to give it a go . :) (I also bummed some of his farm animal toys and books as decoration... Hee hee hee ) The rules are you have to use Tip Top colours... So first off let me mention all the colours I used creating these cute farm animals : French Manicure White, Cream Puff, Peach Crisp, Sherbet Angel, Melting Marshmallow, Lemon Fuel, Black Forest , Twilight and Sexy Bikini ♥ So here follows all the cute pics (sorry this post is a little picture heavy ...)   A cow, a piggy, a cow, a duck and a sheep ♥ I just LOVE these cute farm animals don't you ?? My favourite of

CATRICE TREATMENTS SERUM REVIEW

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How was your week? I totally lost a day with the public holidays and Easter Weekend threw into the mix ... I was pretty convinced today was actually Tuesday. As I mentioned in my New on my Beauty Desk post in February - I got a few Catrice serums from their new range to try out. In total I picked up the Hydro serum as well - so today I will give you a rundown on the three serums I chose from the range to my routine.  Overall - I have a pretty good idea of which ones I love - which ones are good and which ones I'm not 100% sold on.  CATRICE HYDRO PLUMPING SERUM  This serum contains 1.5 %  hyaluronic acid and panthenol to plumps up the skin as well as have a soothing effect on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is well known to hydrate the skin and absorbs easily into the skin super quickly. I love using Hyaluronic Acid in the morning before applying make-up as it gives me a hydrated base to work with. Honestly, while I did enjoy using this serum - I do prefer the Sw