Skip to main content

Some Wet n Wild Products I'm Loving

Hi guys! Happy Monday. How was your weekend? We had a bit of a rough week last week - not only the usual daily routine stuff but Alex slipped and fell in the bath and now has a major gash just beneath his bottom lip and a chipped tooth. Fun ... (not)

Wet n Wild is a brand I haven't tried out too much. I do have the eyeshadow primer I got last year and LOVED ( and it's still one of my favorite eyeshadow primers). When the Wet n Wild photo focus foundations came out last year everyone raved about it. When I saw they were available on Clicks I couldn't wait to order some goodies. I got a gorgeous Wet n Wild highlighter from my aunt as a Christmas prezzie and decided to throw it in here too. 

Wet n Wild PhotoFocus Foundation in Soft Ivory
So first off - yes all the people mentioning the strong smell is 100% correct. It does have a bit of a chemical smell to it. The fact that the foundation doesn't have a pump is also a little bit of a bummer as I prefer a pump, to be honest. This is such a pretty good foundation though. No flashback - if you want a good foundation for photos or wearing to events like weddings/parties when you know there will be photos taken. The coverage is good and build-able so it can easily be full coverage with a layer or two. It blends easily and does make your skin look pretty good. It does last the whole day too - but I do find if I wear this like three / four days in a row it does break me out a little. I totally blame the fragrance of the foundation for this. While I personally can't wear this foundation every day - it is a pretty good one to own and another bonus is it's pretty affordable. 

  Wet n Wild concealer in Light Ivory
When I ordered this shade online - it was the lightest one they had online at the time so I picked it up. And since it said light Ivory and I ordered soft Ivory in the foundation I thought I was good.  Sadly - this shade is way-way to dark for a concealer for me. I can however use this as a more light cover in summer when I'm way more tan for more of a conceal of dark spots instead of a foundation. I did try it under the eyes and I did find it looked pretty good and not cakey - I will see if I can find a lighter shade for me in store to use as a concealer. Overall it's a pretty good affordable concealer. 

Wet n Wild MegaGlow Highlighting Powder Limited Edition White Raven
This is a gorgeous frosty white/pink toned highlighter. And it looks really amazing and intense on the skin. This is one of the Limited edition Gothic collection shades that released last year.  *Swoon* honestly the tone of this highlighter is so so gorgeous. I do find it too intense for me for everyday use (and I do wear highlighter every single day ) but for a hello from space glow, this is a winner. I'm sure when it's winter and I'm as pale as a sheet of paper this will be my everyday highlighter for sure (it won't be as intense if I'm paler). It doesn't last the whole day but it does fade nicely and doesn't leave you looking like a glittery mess. 
Swatches of the highlighter / concealer and foundation

Overall I'm pretty happy with these three products and while I don't wear the foundation every day - I still think it's a pretty good option. 

What are some of your favorite Wet n Wild products ??

Comments

  1. I love Wet n Wild, they make so many incredible products! That highlighter looks so gorgeous, such a fun shade! One of my favorites is their loose highlighter from the recent zodiac collection, if it's still available I highly recommend checking it out! Thanks for sharing, great post! :)

    melissakacar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I picked up one of the loose highlights - they looked gorgeous !

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried this brand before but some of these products look really interesting! xx

    https://paulamarieee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have some gems . Thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. Great!! Hope you are all feeling the love today!! Happy Valentine's Day ❤️

    ❤ Mary María Style ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried very few products from Wet n Wild but definitely now you've make me very curious about!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot :D

    all products sounds amazing :D

    NEW PERSONAL POST | 6TH BLOGIVERSARY: AND THE MAGIC CONTINUES TO GROW!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard only good thing about Wet n Wild products! These seems great! Thank you for review!

    Blog - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/search/label/en
    YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Otnx52aMk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still did not know this brand but I wanted to try, especially the foundation.

    It's Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect review and great products!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have used the foundation and I truly wanted to like it but it didn't last on me on very hot days. I love the price and the coverage. I haven't tried the concealer but definitely will after your review. Their highlighters always look so gorgeous in store. I want to get the gold one. 😊💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish the foundation didn't break me out if I wore it too much ... but ja.. I think we all look for different things in foundations. It sucks that it doesn't last long on you though.

      Delete
  10. I like the highlighter... looks great! I have a cute wet'wild eye shadow palette that I use often.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any of the eyeshadows yet - that's next on my list to try from the brand.

      Delete
  11. They look great, I haven't used them before☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. That shimmer is beautiful, such pearl colour <3

    LackaDaisy

    *LackaDaisy*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to hear bout Alex.
    I haven't tried Wet n Wild products, but good to hear you like them.
    Hope you have a great week ahead.

    xx Sheryl | www.SeguraAndCo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh very interesting products~ I never tried nothing from Wet n wild before
    Thanks for share with us
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer Review and Wear Test

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ?? Today I will be sharing my review on the Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer . I have worn this quite a few times since buying the product - so I have a pretty good idea how it preforms. The colour I got was a typical Lynette colour - The Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer in Donut Worry be Happy. This is such a gorgeous fun pink colour. The range does have quite a few colour options - and what I do like about the range is that no top coat is needed. So while I always top coat polish or gel polishes - I didn't when I tested this out. Since I did mention I have worn it quite a few times - I always wore it without top coat. The polish dries amazingly fast - and is dry enough to not make dent marks on it within 20 minutes. Which I think is pretty impressive for a polish without top coat. The brush is on the thicker side - making the polish super easy to apply. I prefer nailpolish brushes like this since it's mostly just one swipe on each

Farm Animals Friday !

Hi guys ! Can't believe its Friday already ! First off, happy birthday to my brother, hope you have a fantastic birthday today ♥ So Tip Top's facebook page, has been running weekly nail art theme competitions. This week's theme is FARM ANIMALS. Well, usually I don't enter these nail art competitions, but since my little man loves farm animals , I decided to give it a go . :) (I also bummed some of his farm animal toys and books as decoration... Hee hee hee ) The rules are you have to use Tip Top colours... So first off let me mention all the colours I used creating these cute farm animals : French Manicure White, Cream Puff, Peach Crisp, Sherbet Angel, Melting Marshmallow, Lemon Fuel, Black Forest , Twilight and Sexy Bikini ♥ So here follows all the cute pics (sorry this post is a little picture heavy ...)   A cow, a piggy, a cow, a duck and a sheep ♥ I just LOVE these cute farm animals don't you ?? My favourite of

CATRICE TREATMENTS SERUM REVIEW

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How was your week? I totally lost a day with the public holidays and Easter Weekend threw into the mix ... I was pretty convinced today was actually Tuesday. As I mentioned in my New on my Beauty Desk post in February - I got a few Catrice serums from their new range to try out. In total I picked up the Hydro serum as well - so today I will give you a rundown on the three serums I chose from the range to my routine.  Overall - I have a pretty good idea of which ones I love - which ones are good and which ones I'm not 100% sold on.  CATRICE HYDRO PLUMPING SERUM  This serum contains 1.5 %  hyaluronic acid and panthenol to plumps up the skin as well as have a soothing effect on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is well known to hydrate the skin and absorbs easily into the skin super quickly. I love using Hyaluronic Acid in the morning before applying make-up as it gives me a hydrated base to work with. Honestly, while I did enjoy using this serum - I do prefer the Sw