Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Pink Skittlette Mani ♥

Hi guys ! What a busy week it's been so far ! Hope everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit by now !!

Today I'm sharing my pink skittlette mani with you . So some of you might ask what a skittlette mani is. Here is Marta from Chit Chat Nails definition . Chit Chat Nails
Skitt * lette : a manicure consisting of two, or three, different accent nails on each hand.

I entered my purple version (which I will post a little later on in her Skittlette contest ) . This is my pink version I created over the weekend. (Even rocked it to the family breakfast over the weekend too ! )

For my Pinky I used -  Nubar Essence
Ring finger - Avon Matte Black (with top coat of course )
Rest of the nails - Tip Top Pink About Us
The kitty was done with a smart nail template, wasn't really in the mood to draw something freehand .

What do you guys think of this mani ??  I love how girly it looks with the different designs ! ♥

As you might have noticed on the sidebar, the blog now has a twitter page too. Please go follow me there too , the facebook page as well as my Instagram page is still work in progress, but will be up and going before the new year ♥

14 comments: