Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Purple , Black and Glitter Mani ♥

Hi guys ! Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Mine is still super busy, but it has been a great week so far . :) Today will be my little guy's "School" party, so really looking forward to that. ♥

Today I'm showing you the mani I'm rocking for this party ♥ The purple is China Glaze Grape Pop, a gorgeous shimmery purple polish with a fantastic formula. The black nail polish is Tip Top Black Forest, with Tip Top Nail Addict Snow Capped Glitter on the black. I really like the combo, and it matches my outfit perfectly ♥
I love the both brands ( as many of you might know ) , and this colour combination works perfectly together. ♥ A elegant yet fun look .

What are your thoughts on the lovely mani ?

11 comments:

  1. Wow ! Really pretty ! I love the China Glaze Grape Pop !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow looks really unique! purple is amazing and I'd like to see better ther glittery nails. good luck and have fun at your kid's school party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah great purple shade , i think i saw it before on your blog or is new ? love it anyways

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's the first time showing China Glaze Grape pop, but it's such a gorgeous colour ♥

      Delete
  4. China Glaze is the bomb!!

    Your photos are great -so artistic! Very informative and clear I really enjoyed browsing through your blog :) Would you like to follow each other? I always follow back :) I just followed you on GFC, hope you will too :) Looking forward to more posts from you! More power!

    XOXO
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for your lovely words ♥

      Delete
  5. i have the snow flake glitter and I can't help but wonder if it'll look as kwaai as this does on the black!!!

    ReplyDelete