Wednesday, 24 July 2013

OPI - My Vampire is Buff meets Nails Inc Marylebone ♥

Hi guys ! Hope everyone is having a fun week so far ! Can't believe its Wednesday already!

Today I have a fun mani to share with you guys. I have been lusting after OPI My Vampire is Buff since FOREVER ! and been drooling over swatches of this beauty forever. When I finally spotted it , I knew I NEEDED this colour , and I'm so glad I got this beauty in my collection. This is really a PERFECT creme nude colour, and I love how amazing it looks on me .

For this look, I painted all the nails (except the accent nail ) with two coats of OPI My Vampire is Buff . Then I used a nail art brush and drew a triangle at my cuticle line for a fun half moon mani look with Nails Inc Marylebone. I then painted two coat of Nails Inc Marylebone on my accent nail. I LOOOOVVVVEEE these two colours together, it looks so soft and girly .

Let me share the pics with you -
 
 
 
And here is a photo of the polishes I used -
I hope you love this mani as much as I do ♥


28 comments:

  1. Wow that looks super amazing *peter*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the week is going by so fast. Yikes! I love love love this nail look. It is so feminine and pretty!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!!! Its absolutely gorgeous and just a little bit different. That OPI colour is amazing! Looks fabulous on you and has just found a spot on my wishlist.

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Vampire is Buff has been on my wishlist for the longest time ever. It's def a must have colour ♥

      Delete
  4. WOW !! This is really beautiful, classic and girly !! *CINDY*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful nails!

    Mel
    http://mels-corner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW ! This combo looks amazing together !! And OMG look how awesome my Vampire is Buff is looking ! I NEED !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need it trust me... It's such an awesome two coater nude colour ♥

      Delete
  7. amazing, cute and so so girlish! love this combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nails stunning - wish I had long nails like you. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I'm your new follower! :)
    I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. Thanks!
    Kisses from VV!!
    www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the follow and the comment Vanessa. ♥

      Delete
  10. Great blog and I follow you via GFC. Hope you follow me back, it would be fantastic;)

    Love
    Minnja

    Mein Blog: Minnja

    Minnja Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the follow ♥

      Delete
  11. Yep, this OPI really wowed me!!!! so milky and it makes the glittery one look so enhanced!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a gorgeous colour isnt it ? ♥

      Delete
  12. WOW WOW WOW! Perfect combo, perfect nude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks V.... It really is the perfect nude :)

      Delete