Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Nail Newness From Revlon

Hi guys ! Hope you are having a great week so far. 

Today I'm sharing three of each from the new 2015 Limited Edition & Limited Edition Transforming Effect Top Coat polishes with you. 

Revlon is bringing out 9 new shades & 8 new Transforming Effect Top Coats. As always, the Revlon polishes has an amazing formula, and the new Transforming Effect Top Coats transforms your mani for a on-trend finish. (And works wonders if you'd like to just add a little something to jazz up your mani )

2015 LIMITED EDITION SHADES : 
Revlon - Coy 
Revlon Coy is a gorgeous light pink polish. This is seriously such a pretty girly colour. I used three coats of Revlon Coy in the swatch . 

Revlon - Ravishing
Revlon Ravishing is a gorgeous orangey - red. I used two coats of Revlon Ravishing in the swatch. 

Revlon - Sophisticated
Revlon Sophisticated is a gorgeous gray polish ... I LOVE gray polishes and this one is no exception. I used two coats of Revlon Sophisticated in the swatch. 

TRANSFORMING EFFECT TOP COATS - 
Revlon - Cosmic Flakies
Revlon Cosmic Flakies is a gorgeous flakie polish suspended in a clear polish. This transforms any colour nail polish into a gorgeous flakie polish. I used 2 coats of Revlon Cosmic Flakies over Revlon Coy . 

Revlon  - Golden Confetti
Revlon Golden Confetti is a golden holographic bar glitters - This polish really looks like a party on the nails. I used two coats of Revlon Golden Confetti over Revlon Ravishing. 

Revlon - Nude Graffiti 
Revlon Nude Graffiti is a gorgeous glitter polish with nude and white and light pink bar glitters as well as bigger hex white glitters. This is seriously my favourite combo EVER ! I wore this combo for well over a week and only had a little tip wear . I used one coat of Revlon Nude Graffiti over Revlon Sophisticated. 

All these polishes retail for R99,95 and are available at pharmacies and mass retailers nationwide. 

Which one is YOUR favourite ? How has your week been so far ?

*This product/s was send to me in exchange for my honest opinion*

14 comments:

  1. Love the new polishes ! They look amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Top coat effects... Will have to get one or two of those !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colours :) Looks good with or without the top coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are super pretty right ?

      Delete
  4. Oooh love the first color!! ;) Nice so cute.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom




    ReplyDelete
  5. Revlon Gold Confetti looks beautiful!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete