Monday, 27 April 2015

5 Favourite Essence Nail Care items

Hi guys ! Hope you had a great weekend ! (And that you are enjoying Freedom Day today) 

A nail and hand care routine is essential for me in winter (actually any season to be honest ... ) I decided to first tell you my 5 favourite Essence Nail Care products - as it's SUPER affordable and the products all work great. 

Today I'm sharing MY favourite 5 Nail Care products from Essence with you guys . 



Essence Studio Nails Hardening Nail Base :

With the change of season, my nails go all brittle and breaks easier. This base coat has really saved my nails - when I feel my nails getting a bit more brittle or weak , I change my usual basecoat for this Hardening nail polish when I polish my nails. 



Essence Studio Nails Moisturising Cuticle Cream :

I love this cuticle cream when I have very dry cuticles. This cream sinks into your cuticles quickly ... All downside for me personally - it has a floral smell ... And that's the only reason why I don't reach for this product daily because I get super sensitive to floral scents ... BUT ... It does an amazing job, my container is almost empty  . 



Essence 24h Hand Protection Balm Banana & Dark Chocolate:

I have mentioned on the blog before, but I love Essence hand creams do use during the day. They don't leave your hands feeling greasy, yet they do an amazing job of moisturising your hands. And lets be real - I love the smell of banana's. This is from the winter edition , and they do have 2 other scents available but this is my favourite one . 



Essence Quick & Easy Sponge Nail Polish Remover : 

I have to be honest here, lately I've been super lazy to take of chipped nail polish. If really feels like a chore sometimes. That's where this little beauty comes in - it's acetone free, and really removes your nail polish easily. (And lets be real , you don't have to sit with a nail polish remover bottle on your lap and a bunch of cotton wool .. )



Essence Quick & Easy Sponge Nail Caring Oil : 

As I mentioned with the nail polish remover, now that it is getting a little chillier at night, I don't always feel like sitting and doing cuticle oil before bed ... So this comes in very handy . Like the nail polish remover, you dip your finger in, and voila... It's getting a dose of cuticle oil . Easy peasy lemon squeezy . 

These are just a few of my favourite.. there is still one or two I like .. But these 5 work amazing on me. 

What's your favourite Essence nail care product ??


21 comments:

  1. You just made me to try out essence products! Nice post! :)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love banana's ! I need to run to Deschem to get that hand cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee hee. Hope you love it too. xx

      Delete
  3. They really hae a cuticle oil in a bottle thingy ? Thats sooo cool !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post thank for your review
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2015/04/midi-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not used any Essence nail care products yet. I need the nail polish remover for sure ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not used any of these products but I have a Nail inc. quick and easy sponge nail polish remover and I must say they are very handy! These allow for no mess and you don't get that strong nail polish remover smell. Nice post will look out for these products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow will have to look out for the Nails Inc one too

      Delete
  7. Can't believe that I haven't used any of these products. I love Essence so will definitely give these a try!

    XoXo One Stiletto At A Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their nailcare range is wonderful xx

      Delete
  8. I had no idea that essence has so many amazing product to nail care, the last one sounds interesting!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, their range has grown quite a bit now.

      Delete
  9. I also use that base coat and I love it!

    I just read a review on the nail caring oil today that was good, so after this I definitely want to go out and get it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a wonderful and easy product to use.

      Delete
  10. the hand palm looks interesting ,,, xoxo

    N@NY


    New post up on my blog ,ASK ME ANYTHING !!


    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I purchased skin care products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination. Find At https://awesomebazar.com/skin-care.html

    ReplyDelete