Monday, 29 June 2015

Essence : Latex Matt The Black Cat

Hi guys. Happy Monday . Did you have a great weekend ? This is a super busy and exciting week for me, so really looking forward to this week. 

Today I'm sharing an awesome Essence Effects nail polish with you guys from their new Trend range - Essence Latex Matt The Black Cat, I really like the look of dark nails in the winter, so this is perfect for the current cold wintery weather we are having. The matt effect is trendy, and let's be real, it makes you feel kind of bad-ass - Like Taylor Swift in her new Bad Blood music video. 

The polish formula was surprising easy to work with for a matt polish , although I would describe this more as a Satin finish as a full on matt. It doesn't have that chalky look to it at all. 

The polish did last a good 2/3 days before slight tip wear appeared, which considering you don't use topcoat, is pretty good for such an affordable nail polish.  

So onto the swatches - 

Do you like rocking black nail polish ? Would you wear this stunning black ? 
*This product/s was send to me in exchange for my honest opinion*

15 comments:

  1. love black on nails!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2015/06/koronkowa-maxi.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is soooo pretty !! WOW !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda. I really like black nails too xx

      Delete
  3. Hi there,
    I really like your blog! How about following each other?
    Let me know on my latest post & I follow right back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I like this a lot.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god. It's matt, it's black, it's PERFECT! I have to go get it now! Thanks! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. This black nail polish looks amazing, I really like that it's matt :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The black makes it quite unique doesnt it ?

      Delete
  7. I love this one from essence! The finish is unique and black is simple yet daring!


    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete