Thursday, 29 October 2015

Halloween 2015 - A Spoooooky Mani

 Hi guys ! Happy Thursday . Hope you are all having a great week. 

Today I'm sharing another fun Halloween design with you guys ... Halloween nail art is seriously the most fun nail art ever ! If you'd like a peak through all the Halloween inspired nails I did on the blog - click the link HERE . 

So onto my spooooky nails for today - 


For this mani I used :
China Glaze Haunting
China Glaze Ghoulish Glow ( over the two graveyard scenes )
Tip Top French Manicure White
Essence The Black Cat
Tip Top Melting Marshmallow ( For the ghost cheeks )
TOY Punk Purple Star Stud

And my nail art brush to draw the little ghost , and graveyard scenes. 

I seriously LOVE this mani ♥  I will share another awesome Halloween inspired mani on Saturday - so stay tuned for another design. 

How is YOUR week so far ? 

26 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing this awesome post! I like your blog and definitely will follow it to see new amazing content! And I like your style of writing!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lov eit!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/10/culottes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This manicure is absolutely stunning. I love it so much. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    kisses,
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the little ghost that you've applied on the nails, I've almost thought it were stamping! You are really great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Leanie xx

      Delete
  6. I saw these kind of fingernails on somebody, it looked great, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the ghost on the middle fingernail. It's too late now, but I'd definitely love to try something like this next year!
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the second photo :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete