Wednesday, 28 December 2016

Essence Advent Calendar Reveal 20 - 24 December

Hi guys ! Hope your having a great week and had an awesome Christmas time spend with family and friends. I had a great festive time.

Today I'm sharing my last update of the Essence Advent Calender. I really enjoyed the calender , and will most certainly be on the lookout for another fun Advent calender to open next year. 

As always , this isn't a full review on the products - but I have written down the ones people wanted mini reviews on and will be sharing that in the new year. 

So onto the goodies :

Day 20 :
Purple Duo Sharpener . I have this one in orange already , but I wanted a girlier version for my work make-up bag. These are amazing sharpeners for your eyeliners .
Day 21 :
Essence Nail Polish in My Love Diary. I already own this colour , but it's a gorgeous colour so I'm glad I have a back up.
Day 22 :
Essence Bling Bling Nail Stickers. I love wearing nail studs studs so these will be used very very soon.
Day 23:
Essence Glossy Kiss Berry Gloss. As I mentioned with the cherry version of this earlier - Essence lipglosses are amazing .  
Day 24: Essence All About Nudes eyeshadow palette. I LOVE the All About Greys one - so I was excited to get the nude version too. I already used this one quite a few times , and as with the Greys one - this one is AMAZING. 

I would like to thank everyone for all your support on my blog this year. I really appreciate every comment here and on social media. This will be my last post for the year, and I will be back the first week of 2017 with some great new posts . I hope you all will have a great 2017 with lots of happy moments . 

Are you planning to make any New Years Resolutions ? 


20 comments:

  1. Looks great!
    Happy Holidays!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , hope you had a great holiday season.

      Delete
  2. So lovely!
    I hope you enjoyed your holiday and you looking forward to the new year!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun , hope you had a great holiday too.

      Delete
  3. hope you had a lovely christmas- loving your blog!

    www.londonstylegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing :)

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Essence seems like a really good brand. Thanks for sharing!

    I wish you more success in 2017! Enjoy the holidays! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks un , hope you had an amazing holiday season. Essence is a pretty awesome brand for sure.

      Delete
  6. I really like that nude eyeshadows palette, good to know that you was pleased with it.

    I wish you an amazing NYE and happy New Year, dear!
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have enjoyed all the posts of your advent gifts. Hope you are enjoying them. Wishing you and your son a wonderful New Year. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year, Lynette!!!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! Happy New Year! All the best in 2017 :)

    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. i will miss these posts! lol. i'm loving all the products this time around, they suit my taste so much, i will wait for some looks and swatches of the nude palette. the gloss and the polish catch my interest too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss opening an item daily lol. I will be doing a full review on the eyeshadow palette (but spoiler I love it and use it almost daily ) . I will be doing a mini review on all the products soon.

      Delete