Friday, 12 May 2017

New On My Beauty Desk

Hi guys ! Happy Friday . How was your week ? Any exciting plans to spoil your Mom on Mothers day ?

Today I'm sharing a few new beauty goodies I picked up in the last two weeks that I will be trying out. I won't give a full review today - if something catches your eyes and you would like a full review - please let me know. 

Some products I have tried out a few times , but some I haven't even opened yet - so as I mentioned I won't be doing a full review on anything today. 

Skin Republic Brightening Vitamin C & Platinum Lift Sheet Masks
I have tried MANY other sheet masks from this brand - but this will be the first time I will be trying these two variants. I'm looking into using more brightening and firming sheet masks lately - and I'm sure I will love these as I love most of the others in the range.
LA Girl Pro Coverage HD High Definition Long Wearing Illuminating Foundation in White
As it's pretty obvious - this shade won't match me ever - even if I turned into Snow White . This is a WHITE foundation , and I picked it up because my Body Shop Lighting Drops was finished and I wanted to try something new . I have mixed it into a few of my Summer foundations - and let me say - I'm blown away. I am seriously tempted to pick up my correct shade too - since mixing this into some foundations I already love those foundations improved 100%. The colour matches better and I feel the foundation lasts so much longer with this mixed in. This will most likely last me forever - but I might pick up another colour before I go away on vacation a little later this year so I can look perfect and glowy .


Lush Dirty Solid Perfume
I really like the Vanillary Solid perfume- and I love how easy it is to pop into your bag and take along to work or vacation. The Lush website described this scent as a spear minty scent - and I had to pick it up instantly. I don't like super girly fragrances - my allergies really can't stand them . I got this earlier this week so only wore it once. It does smell more masculine in my honest opinion - not like a desperate guy wearing too much cologne but I do find it smells like a really gorgeous guy. The scent does fade and smells more minty during the day - so I'm still on the fence if I love it or not. 


Avon True Colour Blush Beads
I have to say , it looked so gorgeous when I ordered it. When I got mine I was a little disappointed to see mine has more peachy beads than pink ones. There's peachy , pinky and highlight beads in the container and I do find this gives such a natural gorgeous flush with a soft natural glow. I love this and can see myself reaching for this a lot in the future. (I've been wearing it mostly daily for the last two weeks )

LA Girl Pro Powder Translucent
Okay , to be completely honest - I didn't want to spend a little more on the Yardley Translucent Loose powder which I love. This powder I do like but I don't love. It's a lot more drying than the Yardley one - but it does an amazing job of setting under my eyes and keeping me super matte during the day.




Lush Rainbow Fun
So I mostly picked this up for my son Alex and me - I love using Lush Bathbomb and like cutting them up to use in the bath , so I picked this up to share with Alex. It's a bath putty that can be used as a shampoo , body wash and bubble bath . Alex wants to build funky characters with the colours - and I will add them to my bath cocktails. 


Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil for Face
I picked this up because I was impressed to read it contains Retinol. I'm using this mostly at night with a sunscreen moisturiser during the day as Retinol makes the skin more sensitive . This absorbs quickly - and has the traditional Cocoa Butter scent. I feel I need to try it out for a little longer before I can give my opinion - but I'm using it every night at this stage to still try out. 

These are some of the new items I picked up - anything you would love a review on ? All are pretty affordable (Under R180 ) so won't break the budget. 

12 comments:

  1. Very nice products :)
    http://nazywamsiemilena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try the last oil!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to be blown away by it.

      Delete
  3. WOW Great post!
    follow or follow? let me know
    fashion-lovely-look.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! ❤ Have a nice weekend!

    Follow each other? Please let me know!
    ❤ MARY MARÍA STYLE ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a really great post!

    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete