Skip to main content

AVON Aquavibe Dance Forever & Love Now


Hi guys! Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was busy working and planning the last details for Alex's birthday this Friday - playing some Lego and video games and taking blog photos. And spending time in the pool which is always a winner. 

Today I'm reviewing two of the three new Avon Aquavibe range - a new range of freshness sprays from Avon. The two I decided to pick up was Dance Forever and Love Now. These sprays are designed to be sprayed on throughout the day for unlimited freshness. See it as a hybrid between a body spray and a perfume - a soft fresh fragrance to freshen up with during the day - which is always a bonus in this summer heat. These scents are all inspired by summer with fruity and floral ingredients. 

These freshness sprays will be available from February and will retail on special for R139 for 100 ml. The bottles are also super pretty and even though it's a freshener spray - still comes in a glass bottle with a spray. It's honestly such a great add on to have in your bag. 

So let's get onto the two scents :



Avon Aquavibe Dance Forever :
The Aquavibe Dance Forever has notes of grapefruit, rose vanilla and litchi. This is a much softer and sweeter smelling fragrance as the Love Now one. It's a light fruity fragrance (although I can totally smell the vanilla in this - yummy !) and I feel this is the perfect pop into your handbag/workbag or backpack to freshen up on the go. To be completely honest I'm glad this doesn't smell too rosy and more soft and citrusy. It truly is summer in a bottle.  








Aquavibe Love Now :
The Aquavibe Love Now has notes of orange, pear, peach raspberry, brown sugar and musk. This is a much more sensual fragrance but it's perfect for touching up before a big date or when you want to feel a little more special. This scent - although fruity too - pick up more of the musky scents to make this a much more love inspired fragrance - and I can totally see why. This will be perfect to pop into your handbag to freshen up before a big date after work or gym. The scent really compliments the fruity tones in it as the peach and pear really offer a softness yet sensual touch to the fragrance. 




How was YOUR weekend? Did you get up to anything exciting? 


Comments

  1. Nice review
    and looks like those are
    great products from Avon.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review. Will look out for sure as it is fruity smells. Love the bottle !!!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot :D

    sounds great my friend :)

    NEW CITY BREAKS POST | WELCOME TO LX FACTORY @LISBON!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound amazing, but just the packaging itself is so cute I'd want to have them <3

    LackaDaisy

    *LackaDaisy*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love body spritzers. They are great to use as a refresher throughout the day. Love the price of these. 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Desle x Yes it's super affordable which is always good.

      Delete
  6. These are the kind of scents I would love!!!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute product! Thanks for sharing! :)

    melissakacar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never tried any of the Avon fragrances, I really need to as they're so popular xx

    Gemma Etc. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are quite popular. Hope you find one you love.

      Delete
  9. Yes it has awesome packaging

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer Review and Wear Test

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ?? Today I will be sharing my review on the Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer . I have worn this quite a few times since buying the product - so I have a pretty good idea how it preforms. The colour I got was a typical Lynette colour - The Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer in Donut Worry be Happy. This is such a gorgeous fun pink colour. The range does have quite a few colour options - and what I do like about the range is that no top coat is needed. So while I always top coat polish or gel polishes - I didn't when I tested this out. Since I did mention I have worn it quite a few times - I always wore it without top coat. The polish dries amazingly fast - and is dry enough to not make dent marks on it within 20 minutes. Which I think is pretty impressive for a polish without top coat. The brush is on the thicker side - making the polish super easy to apply. I prefer nailpolish brushes like this since it's mostly just one swipe on each

Farm Animals Friday !

Hi guys ! Can't believe its Friday already ! First off, happy birthday to my brother, hope you have a fantastic birthday today ♥ So Tip Top's facebook page, has been running weekly nail art theme competitions. This week's theme is FARM ANIMALS. Well, usually I don't enter these nail art competitions, but since my little man loves farm animals , I decided to give it a go . :) (I also bummed some of his farm animal toys and books as decoration... Hee hee hee ) The rules are you have to use Tip Top colours... So first off let me mention all the colours I used creating these cute farm animals : French Manicure White, Cream Puff, Peach Crisp, Sherbet Angel, Melting Marshmallow, Lemon Fuel, Black Forest , Twilight and Sexy Bikini ♥ So here follows all the cute pics (sorry this post is a little picture heavy ...)   A cow, a piggy, a cow, a duck and a sheep ♥ I just LOVE these cute farm animals don't you ?? My favourite of

CATRICE TREATMENTS SERUM REVIEW

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How was your week? I totally lost a day with the public holidays and Easter Weekend threw into the mix ... I was pretty convinced today was actually Tuesday. As I mentioned in my New on my Beauty Desk post in February - I got a few Catrice serums from their new range to try out. In total I picked up the Hydro serum as well - so today I will give you a rundown on the three serums I chose from the range to my routine.  Overall - I have a pretty good idea of which ones I love - which ones are good and which ones I'm not 100% sold on.  CATRICE HYDRO PLUMPING SERUM  This serum contains 1.5 %  hyaluronic acid and panthenol to plumps up the skin as well as have a soothing effect on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is well known to hydrate the skin and absorbs easily into the skin super quickly. I love using Hyaluronic Acid in the morning before applying make-up as it gives me a hydrated base to work with. Honestly, while I did enjoy using this serum - I do prefer the Sw