Friday, 14 September 2012

China Glaze : Evening Seduction

Hi guys ! Who else is glad it's finally weekend ?!? This week felt if it was dragging, I was even convinced yesterday that today will be Saturday !

Today I'm showing you guys another lovely nail polish from China Glaze. This one is a dark rich purple (bordering on the edge of black ) I have to say, I do love dark vampy nail polishes, but was a little disappointed that the purple colour didn't come out more when I put it on my nails. Just a side note, this baby might stain, so use more than once coat of base coat. I used three in the photos below just to be safe.

I used 2 coats of China Glaze Evening Seduction in the photos below -

And since I wanted to jazz this mani up a bit .. I added a coat of Tip Top Rocky Road Glitter too -

My mom says she just love this colour, which is weird since she normally like neutral colours more. But this is a nice colour to wear, like I said, I just wish the purple would have showed better on the nail like it does in the bottle.

Hope everyone will have a fantastic weekend !

4 comments:

  1. A friend recommended your blog, love your mani's. I love this china glaze colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glqd you love my mani's, and thanks for reading my blog. This is indeed a very nice colour. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy so blueberry a like kinda color
    i love everything Gothic related to nails
    great color ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like gothic related dark nail colours, but I wasn't loving the colour as much as I hoped though. Still a very nice colour though.

      Delete