Today I'm excited to share with you two gorgeous shades from the Tip Top Confetti Glitter Range. ( I do have all six , but will be showing the two I got for review first ) - Once in a Blue Moon and Pat on The Black.
These are simple to apply: I would suggest doing this over a piece of paper to catch any excess glitter and makes it easier to gently tip into the container again.
- Firstly, put on a coat of the coloured nail polish supplied on the one end
- Secondly, take the Confetti Glitter and Sprinkle the glitter over the wet polish
- Lightly dust excess glitter off onto piece of paper .
- And Voila , gorgeous textured nails :) No need for top coat on these beauties.
First off I'm sharing my thoughts on these Glitter Confetti :
- I loved the sparkle in them and the textured feel of them. My little guy loved rubbing his cheeks against them to feel the texture.
- They lasted about the same normal Tip Top Polishes did, I had them on for about 4 days each and then started to see my tips started showing.
- The texture isn't at all a problem, and doesn't stick to clothes or hair.
- These remove like any normal glitter polish , not the most difficult to remove, but does take a little patience .
It's this just the most amazingly blue sparkle ?? I was totally mesmerised by this beauty ♥
Now for the gorgeous Tip Top Confetti Glitter Pat On The Black Swatches :
These retail at Clicks stores for R69,95 each, and come in 6 gorgeous shades. ♥
Next week I will show you 2 of the Wild Thing Glitters , as well as 2 Sprinkle Beads Texture Polishes too. ♥ Hope you have a lovely weekend !