Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a nice weekend !! I did ! I had a lovely Spa morning at Camelot Spa at O.R Tambo, and let me tell you it was amazing. This was a gift the lovely Ghila from Nails Noob gifted me, and it was a really fun and relaxing experience. (Thanks again my dear friend !! )
Today I will be showing you two colours in the Tip Top Sprinkle Beads range. As you know I LOVE pink, so I was pleasantly surprised when these to was included in the polishes I was send for review.
Beauty & The Beach is a lovely light pink colour, with multi-coloured beads to create the caviar effect mani. Love on the Rocks is such a gorgeous bright pink with pink beads .
Here's the instructions to use these beauties -
- First off polish a nail with the colour provided on the one end .
- As with the confetti glitter ones, have a piece of paper handy to catch the extra beads in the next step !
- Gently shake the beads onto the nail .
- Move onto the next nail and repeat the above steps
- After about 5 nails, gently "dust" off the extra beads around the finger , and LIGHTLY press down on the beads on the nail. As I mentioned here, lightly, you don't want to press them off the nail, just to gently embed them into the polish.
Here's the tools I used for these swatches -
- A piece of paper
- The polishes
- First off, I won't usually wear these as FULL mani's.. More as an accent nail , but for the swatches I decided to test the wear time , they do last longer when they are only used as an accent nail. That being said, these lasted a good two days before the beads starting bumping off. But do note I do use my hands a lot and they do come in contact with water a lot during the day.
- This texture is a little more obvious than the Confetti Glitter, and if you're not used to it, it will take a little getting used too.
- This will look gorgeous for special events or for a fun accent nail on an existing mani.
I really love this combination, the coloured beads does have a gorgeous effect on the light pink polish... ♥
And the swatches of Love on the Rocks -
The Love on The Rocks actually surprised me and turned out to be my favourite of the two ! This is seriously a gorgeous coloured polish, and the beads really make it pop !! This is hands down the winner of the two in my books !!
As with the Confetti Glitters, the Sprinkle Beads comes in 6 gorgeous colours ♥ These retail at Clicks for R79,95 , and really is such an awesome addition to their range.
I hope you will have a gorgeous Monday ! I do have one more in this range to share with you soon , and on Friday I will show 2 swatches of the Wild Thing Glitter Range ♥