Friday, 16 August 2013

Oh My Gosh : Pop Up! Purple

Hi guys ! It's FINALLY weekend ! This has really been a way to long week. My little guy is sick, so this weekend he will get some pampering from me. ♥

Today I'm showing you an awesome nail polish from Gosh SA ... This is from the Oh My Gosh range and is called Pop Up Purple. It's a gorgeous purple crelly . I really love colours that has the appearance of a jelly polish but covers like a creme polish.

This polish really applied like a dream, nice and smooth and evened itself out in 2 coats. Really perfection in a bottle. I like that these bottles is also the perfect size to pop into your handbag . A perfect excuse to get it !!

Here's the photos of two coats of Oh My Gosh Pop Up! Purple -

The wear time on this polish was also extremely well. I had it on for 4days without any chips or extreme tip wear. Really great when a polish has lasting power. 

I got this beauty at Edgars and Red Square stores for R49,95 ... And I can't wait to get myself more gorgeous polishes from this range.

Anyone have any fun weekend plans ? Or just extremely glad this week is finally over ?? Have you tried any of the colours in the range yet ??

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Colour *peter*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour!!!! I definitely have to look into these Gosh polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should really look into their polishes. They have a few fun colours .

      Delete
  3. Wow I've seen the brand before but wasnt sure if I should try it , def popping in on my way back home this afternoon to get a little treat one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really let me know what colours you got.

      Delete
  4. Such a gorgeous purple. *CINDY*

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like ,
    super cute ,

    Wanna come by my blog & check my first & latest instas ?

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwe shame Lynn! I hope your lil man makes a speedy recovery! Boo being sick!
    This is such a stunning purple! Been kind of put off by Gosh prices but for R49, it's definitely worth a second look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Thea. He is getting a little better now.

      Its really such a stunning purple. R49 is pricey for a 5ml container , but the colour makes up for that.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks Colleen and thanks so much for the follow.

      Delete
  8. Love the shade and send hugs to your baby boy!

    ReplyDelete