Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Welcome Baby Xander !

Hi guys ! Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Mine has been super busy, but tomorrow my best friend is having her little baby boy , and I'm so excited to meet this little guy. 

To mark the special occasion tomorrow, I made a fun baby boy inspired mani especially to welcome this little guy into the world. 

Here's the cute baby boy inspired mani -

THE COLOURS I USED :
Pinky - OPI Liquid Sand - Get your Number
Ring and Middle finger - OPI Alpine Snow with Tip Top Nail Addict Wild Thing free-handed little feet
Index and thumb - Tip Top Twilight dotted with OPI Alpine Snow

I have to say I love how this turned out ! I wanted a soft sweet look and feel,'m quite proud how they turned out. 

Have a fantastic Wednesday !

24 comments:

  1. Aww wwow !! Lynn those blue feet are sooo freaken adorable !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those feet !!! Are sooo cute !! Really ! And the light blue gives an unique softness to the mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so cute nails. Will you like to follow each other on GFC?
    Let me know
    Love
    Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  4. this mani is the cutest mani ALIVE!!! LOVE IT!!1
    OH ja, youre nominated by the way http://vmoller.wordpress.com/2013/10/09/liebster-award-2/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh, this must be such an exiting time for you guys, the nails are adorable, fitting for a baby boy :D

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, I commented on this from my phone and I see it never made it :(

    Love this!! Those little feet are too precious. What a special time. Welcome to the world little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww that's so sweet! Wecome Xander! I adore this nail art, the feet are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This mani is so cute!! I love the little feet! Congrats to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Colleen. The baby is sooo cute .

      Delete