Monday, 14 July 2014

Blue Skittlette

Hi guys ! Hope you all had a great weekend and that your ready for Monday. Mine was nice and relaxing .. just way to short as always.

Today I'm sharing a fun blue skittlette with you . As you know by now, I LOVE skittlette mani's . I also love darker colours in winter, especially in the cold we are having the last few weeks.

So onto the nails -
Colours I used -
Silver - China Glaze Glistening Snow
Silver square stud
Dark grey - China Glaze Haunting
Blue - Nicole by OPI Listen to Your Momager!

How was YOUR weekend ? Did you have any fun plans ??

33 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I totally agree... Perfect for winter xx

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous ! PERFECTION !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look so great!
    I love this manicure,
    your nails look so detailed and I like the colors that you used to create this mani :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind comment Julia xxx

      Delete
  4. So nice!

    Zapraszam do siebie.
    http://zyciowa-salatka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful ootd ,,

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 3 shades compliment each other beautifully - I love it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue by OPI is a gorgeous colour. So beautiful, I need that shade!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowiee such pretty colors <3
    love the silver and dark grey one!

    have a great weekend:)

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete