Monday, 28 July 2014

Purple Holo Skittlette

Hi guys ! Hope you all had a nice weekend. Mine was quite busy ... Wish it could have been a little longer though.

Today I'm sharing a fun Purple Holo Skittlette mani with you . As you know by now I LOVE skittlette mani's... I feel they aren't too nail arty so they do look great for work too. The best part - When the purple holo catches the sun .... WOW ! Gorgeous !

So onto the nails -

For this mani I used :
China Glaze Electric Magenta
China Glaze I'm Not Lion
Tip Top Black Forest
A purple triangle stud 

And a little bonus photo of the mani in sunlight ...

How has YOUR weekend been ??? 

14 comments:

  1. The purple is so gorgeous! Stunning. *CINDY*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning ! I love the looks you put together.. Always perfection

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these manis you do !!I love these manis you do !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the kind words Jacinda xxx

      Delete
  4. I love the colour combo you working here. Sexy

    ReplyDelete