Monday, 7 July 2014

Pink Mani with Dotted Accent Nail

Hi guys ! Hope you had a great weekend. I had a blast in my little bit of a blogging break the last few days... But I'm happy to be back. 

Today I'm sharing another fun mani with you guys. I know it's still winter here but I was in the mood for some fun colours a while back, and decided on a pink mani with a fun accent dotted nail. 

So onto the nails -

Polishes I used :
OPI If You Moust You Moust
OPI Alpine Snow
Tip Top Black Forest

How was YOUR weekend ??

18 comments:

  1. i love this pink, the bubbles are perfectly done and your finishes are always perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Lynn.. Your dots are so neat !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo it is like funky cow print! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cute!
    Your dots are so perfect, lol. Mine would look like blobs.

    Cheers!
    www.ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute nails!

    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! It is going to take me a while to get it right but I love the look.

    www.CKO-coolkidsonly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty color...nice nail art :)

    ReplyDelete