Monday, 11 May 2015

Morgan Taylor - Ella of a Girl

Hi guys ! Hope you had a great weekend and had a lovely Mother's Day . 

A while ago Morgan Taylor released the Cinderella collection .. And I rushed to Dischem to get a few of the shades. In the end I picked up Ella of a Girl & If the Slipper Fits (a gorgeous blue glitter polish ) . These types of pink are so me and just look how pretty the colour is *swoons* It's such a princess pink . 

As always the formula is amazing. I used two coats of Ella of a Girl in the photos below -

Did you get any of the polishes ? Do you love these types of pinks ?? 

14 comments:

  1. OMG Lynn... This colour... Is wow !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the one I didnt get. I got the blues and dark pink and now I am kicking myself ... Urrrg ! Hope you had an awesome Mother's Day .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color!

    - Audrey
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour that suits you nails beautifully! I like to pop in from time to time! Keep up with the stuning post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a lovely color of nail polish, it looks great on your nails!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY LYNN ,
    pink is certainly on of the best colors to ur nails

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love baby pink that is my go to color to feel like a princess .

    ReplyDelete