Monday, 7 December 2015

NAIL ART IDEAS LINK UP - Pink Christmas


Hi guys ! Happy Monday . Anyone else finishing up work this week ? I am , and I really can't wait to just relax .

My awesome friend Voni from ForTheLoveofNailArt took over the Nail Art Ideas Link Up, and of course it being December AND having a little more free time, I decided to join in the fun. And of course Voni did ask me nicely on Instagram ... ;) 

The first prompt is a Pink Christmas. I was inspired by THIS photo I saw on Instagram of a Pink Christmas Glittr did and knew I had to re-create it.

So onto my nails -

For this mani I used :

OPI If You Moust You Moust
Essence Wild White Ways
OPI Servin' Up The Sparkle
China Glaze Glistening Snow
Silver Star

Hope you have an awesome week ! Next week's theme is Wrapping Up The Presents ... Exciting !

20 comments:

  1. ooooooo!
    Lynette! This is a huge HIT! Love the colours but most of all that little tree is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyones post in this link up are great and i like the little Christmas tree that you've made - cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did amazing job, dear, this nail decor is great :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore this! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    NEW POST: MeNow Long Lasting Lipgloss Review and Swatches

    ReplyDelete