Monday, 21 December 2015

N.A.I.L - Wrapping All The Presents

Hi guys ! Happy Monday ! Hope you had a great weekend.

I know I'm a little behind on the Nail Art ideas Link up this week ... Eeeck I'm enjoying the holiday time way to much. But I promise to catch up soon.

This theme was Wrapping All The Presents . I decided to dress up all my nails in purple "wrapping paper" , and use a cute little red and green striped bow to top off the look. So onto the nails -


For this look I used :
China Glaze Get Outta My Space (The base colour - visible as the ribbon on the presents)
China Glaze Electra Magenta
Essence Stripe Tape
Ribbon Nail Art Stickers

Who's excited as I am that Christmas is only a few days away ? What will you be wearing on your nails ?

24 comments:

  1. it's very beautiful, I like it)
    http://mirandabeautyworld.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!


    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    VISIT MY BLOG: BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what I'm doing with my nails for Christmas. I cannot make up my mind lol!
    Also I realy like this mani! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute nails :)

    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You created great, festive nail decor, dear :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely post! I enjoyed reading. Happy holidays!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow, your nails are amazing! I LOVE THEM!
    I suppose I should get my Christmas nails ready, lol.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hellooooooooooo my love!!!! how are you??? these nails are the cutest thing ever with the bows and that holo is to die for! just wanted to wish you an amazing new year and send you a biiig hug - love

    ReplyDelete