Hi guys ! Happy Thursday. How has YOUR week been so far ? Anyone else happy it's such a short week ?
Today I'm excited to share this post with you as I will be leaving for a mini holiday tomorrow for my 30th birthday on Sunday , I thought I'd share with you the products I love to take along with me when I'm travelling. These kinds of posts are always my favourite - I love seeing what people take along when they travel somewhere.
So let's see what I will be taking along -
1. Revlon Highlighter in Peach Glow
2. Colorpop Super Shock Cheek Colour in Pre-nup
3. Mini Garnier Micellar Water (and how cute is the mini travel size ??)
4. Benefits Porefessional
5. Essence Pure Nude Foundation (Pure Beige )
6. Make-up sponge
7. Yardley Loose Powder (Translucent Buff )
8. Essence Happiness Is... Following Your Heart Palette
9. Maybelline Brow Drama
10. Essence Sheer & Shine Lipstick My First Love
11. Revlon Ultra HD Lip-gloss in HD Topaz
12. Essence All Eyes On Me Mascara
13. Almay Butter Kiss Lipstick in Pink Medium
These are all items I love and I know will work in any weather conditions. Although I love full coverage foundations, as I will be at the beach , I try to stick to minimal foundation and just a little colour on my lips , eyes and cheeks.
Are any of these YOUR favourite ? What's your must have item to take along when travelling ??