Skip to main content

The Perfect Date Night Look with Revlon Unforgettable Encounter


Hi guys ! Happy Friday . The last two weeks totally caught me off guard - I'm a little busier than usual so sorry for the lack of posts this week guys. Hopefully after next week everything will calm down a bit and I can share some more fun posts with you guys.

I got this gorgeous Revlon Unforgettable Encounter perfume I while back and couldn't wait to start playing with it. I decided to do another fun Date Night Look for you guys - this will be another perfect combo for Christmas parties or just going out with someone special. 

Revlon Unforgettable Encounter does have a very sensual grown-up scent - I find this perfect for a smarter date night . You feel sexy and sophisticated wearing this gorgeous scent. I decided to pair it with a bold red lippie and a stunning red polish to finish of the look. 

Some more info on this scent :

"It’s a heady floral fragrance that opens with fruity top notes of peach, nectarine and juicy litchi. At the core is romantic rose and an intriguing blend of violet and pineapple. Deep woods, oakmoss infused with vetiver and the sensual signature white musk finish off this unforgettable fragrance."


Revlon Love Is On Lipstick

This comes in special edition packaging which is a slick black with red metallic accents including the word “love” inscribed on the outer barrel. Inside the the mantra “I attract love” in 6 different languages appears on the barrel. One of things that might make it a deal breaker is that this lipstick is scented. I'm super sensitive to scent it didn't bother me. The scent also fades after about 15 / 20 minutes - and then starts fading so you won't notice the scent the whole night. 

The Revlon Love Is On his is a full on cherry red shade that’s absolutely stunning with incredible pigmentation on a single swipe that’s completely opaque. The colour remains vibrant and strong for a solid four hours. When it fades it did leave behind a pretty soft stain on the lips.  Super Lustrous Lipstick has always had a beautiful texture and glides on so smoothly and is light weight. 





Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy - Queen of Hearts 
Of course when you are going all out you might as well go all out with red nails too. This is one of my all - time favourite red nail polishes . The formula is smooth , pigmented and lasts pretty well on me. One of the reasons I hate wearing red nail polish - chips are very noticeable on a darker colour. This polish stays about chip-free on me for 4/5 days - which I find awesome since I'm very rough on my nails. I used two coats coats to get this colour opaque and used it with the Gel Envy Top Coat too. 

Another great thing about these products - they are all affordable. Let's be real - we all like to dress up and look stunning - but you don't want to spend millions on a fun look. 

Do you prefer a soft and girly date night look or a more sexy and sensual look ?? I prefer both - for different occasions. 

How has YOUR week been ? Any fun weekend plans ?


*The Revlon Unforgettable Encounter Perfume & Love Is On lipstick was received as PR. All opinions are my own*

Comments

  1. great!

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that lipstick looks like a perfect dupe for my MAC Viva Glam 1 lipstick, it even has similar packaging.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to google this one but it does look like a very similar colour.

      Delete
  3. That lipstick shade looks so pretty! For drugstore brands, I have to say Revlon is my fave. Their lipsticks are comparable to high-end brands like Mac. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this lipstick!!!!!!!
    so you're making date night looks lately huh?!... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lipstick is gorgeous right? Lol yes I am making a few date night looks these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the red lipstick. Very sexy for date night. Now if only I can go on a date! LOL ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows maybe 2017 has tons of cute guys waiting for us... lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Farm Animals Friday !

Hi guys ! Can't believe its Friday already ! First off, happy birthday to my brother, hope you have a fantastic birthday today ♥ So Tip Top's facebook page, has been running weekly nail art theme competitions. This week's theme is FARM ANIMALS. Well, usually I don't enter these nail art competitions, but since my little man loves farm animals , I decided to give it a go . :) (I also bummed some of his farm animal toys and books as decoration... Hee hee hee ) The rules are you have to use Tip Top colours... So first off let me mention all the colours I used creating these cute farm animals : French Manicure White, Cream Puff, Peach Crisp, Sherbet Angel, Melting Marshmallow, Lemon Fuel, Black Forest , Twilight and Sexy Bikini ♥ So here follows all the cute pics (sorry this post is a little picture heavy ...)   A cow, a piggy, a cow, a duck and a sheep ♥ I just LOVE these cute farm animals don't you ?? My favourite of

Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer Review and Wear Test

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ?? Today I will be sharing my review on the Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer . I have worn this quite a few times since buying the product - so I have a pretty good idea how it preforms. The colour I got was a typical Lynette colour - The Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer in Donut Worry be Happy. This is such a gorgeous fun pink colour. The range does have quite a few colour options - and what I do like about the range is that no top coat is needed. So while I always top coat polish or gel polishes - I didn't when I tested this out. Since I did mention I have worn it quite a few times - I always wore it without top coat. The polish dries amazingly fast - and is dry enough to not make dent marks on it within 20 minutes. Which I think is pretty impressive for a polish without top coat. The brush is on the thicker side - making the polish super easy to apply. I prefer nailpolish brushes like this since it's mostly just one swipe on each

CATRICE TREATMENTS SERUM REVIEW

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How was your week? I totally lost a day with the public holidays and Easter Weekend threw into the mix ... I was pretty convinced today was actually Tuesday. As I mentioned in my New on my Beauty Desk post in February - I got a few Catrice serums from their new range to try out. In total I picked up the Hydro serum as well - so today I will give you a rundown on the three serums I chose from the range to my routine.  Overall - I have a pretty good idea of which ones I love - which ones are good and which ones I'm not 100% sold on.  CATRICE HYDRO PLUMPING SERUM  This serum contains 1.5 %  hyaluronic acid and panthenol to plumps up the skin as well as have a soothing effect on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is well known to hydrate the skin and absorbs easily into the skin super quickly. I love using Hyaluronic Acid in the morning before applying make-up as it gives me a hydrated base to work with. Honestly, while I did enjoy using this serum - I do prefer the Sw