As I mentioned in my last nail related post - I am trying to make a bit more effort with my nails this year. Water Decals makes having pretty nails so much easier - it really takes a few seconds for some gorgeous art on your fingertips.
Today I'm sharing THESE pretty water decals from BornPrettyStore . Again - I went predictable for me and went with owls (Can I just say I am having so much fun with these owl decals ) I love using them as accent nails instead of full Mani's - I find that way the look doesn't look too overly done .
I picked the cute pink owls - but how gorgeous are those top row of owls too ??
So onto the nails :
And a little close up of the star of the show - the little pink owl :
The colours used :
Essence White On White
China Glaze Fairy Dust
Tip Top Love That Shine
How water decals work :
1.You gently peel of the plastic layer over the water decals sheet.
2. Cut out the design you would like to use.
3. Have a cup/container of water .
4. Gently put the decal / decals you cut out in the water for about 20 seconds.
5. Using tweezers or a orange stick , gently remove from water and slide the decal from the white backing.
6. Place on nail and gently dry using a tissue to remove excess water droplets.
7. Top coat and VOILA ! Stunning nails. :)
The Born Pretty store stocks tons of gorgeous water decals , so there will be one to suit every taste and occasion. I love how easy to use they are , and take virtually no effort at all to have gorgeous nail art.
If you visit the Born Pretty Store and see something you like, why not use my coupon code for 10% off your order ...