Skip to main content

{Beauty Tools Edition} Sorbet Hydro Skin Silicone Facial Cleanser

Hi guys ! Happy Wednesday . How has your week been ?

Today I'm sharing the second part of my Beauty Tools Edition Post - if you missed the first part all about Jade Rollers you can read it HERE .

Facial cleansing tools are all the rage - and with good reasoning. It helps your regular cleansing products to work better for healthier , glowing skin. 

In April I bought myself the Sorbet Hydro Skin Silicone Facial Cleanser on sale (who doesn't love a good Clicks sale ! )  as I loved that it used batteries instead of needing to be charged like my previous Sorbet Facial Cleanser. I also loved the fact that this one doesn't need replacement bristles every few weeks .

The Sorbet Hydro Skin Silicone Facial Cleanser helps ensure blemish-causing impurities are gently cleansed away - which will not only improve the absorption of all your other skincare products , but help leave your skin looking clearer , healthier and glowing.

This one has an adjusting pulsation intensity with two different option to deep cleanse the skin and penetrate into the pores. It has easy to control buttons to use which is always a bonus. It's ergonomic design makes it super easy to hold too - and I love since it's silicone bristles it's easy to just wipe dry and throw in your bag if you are travelling. It's also pretty splash proof and is protected against minor water damage. 

I use my Justine Oil Control Gel cleanser with this as well as some foaming cleansers and I do love how it works perfectly with both types of cleansers .

Although I do love that it is battery operated - it does go through batteries pretty quickly - which is something you might consider before buying. 

This Silicone Facial Cleanser retails for R259 at Sorbet Stores as well as Clicks stores and Clicks Online Store. And if you want to try it out wait for those awesome cash back perks or even a sale on Sorbet goodies to pick it up .

Have you tried any facial cleansing tool before ??

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this review. I always wondered about this one since the price is right up my alley. I'm not a fan about the batteries though. That can be quite costly in the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree - especially since it's heavy on batteries.

      Delete
  2. Love this product!

    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MODELISTE MAGAZINE X MONICA SORS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love your review ♥

    londonkidx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds awesome! I never tried an actual cleanser tool before, just skincare products to apply on the skin but never a tool. I loved the idea and I'd love to give it a try!
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes very similar just much less expensive.

      Delete
  6. Thanks a lot :D

    hmmmm, seems to be amazing :o Foreo Luna Similar !

    NEW TIPS POST | ESSENTIAL IN A TRAVEL NECESSAIRE. <3
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes very similar - just much easier accessible and more pocket friendly.

      Delete
  7. Looks like I am going to like that product.
    Nice post.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing such great post great blog..... keep updating
    Visits:-https://www.launchora.com/story/is-online-visiting-card-printing-service-is-satisf

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's pretty awesome.
    I never tried tools like this and this sounds interesting.

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you please help me, I bought this but you can hardly feel any vibration. New batteries and does not increase in intensity, also only 1red light on. I don't know how it should be so wondering if it is faulty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for a great post. I was looking for reviews and I hardly found one on this beauty tool.


    I finally got mine 3 days ago. I do enjoy the way I feel after I use it as well as the glowy, healthier and clearer skin I see so far.I do have dry and blemished skin with uneven skin tone and I can already see my pores getting smaller.

    I am currently using a loreal revitalift milk cleanser which doesn't work very well on dry skin. I do wet my face a little for the milk cleanser.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just bought myself one, but it doesn't want to go off. I know I sound silly but how on earth do you turn it off ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. jade facial roller amazon

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. jade roller and gua sha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer Review and Wear Test

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ?? Today I will be sharing my review on the Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer . I have worn this quite a few times since buying the product - so I have a pretty good idea how it preforms. The colour I got was a typical Lynette colour - The Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer in Donut Worry be Happy. This is such a gorgeous fun pink colour. The range does have quite a few colour options - and what I do like about the range is that no top coat is needed. So while I always top coat polish or gel polishes - I didn't when I tested this out. Since I did mention I have worn it quite a few times - I always wore it without top coat. The polish dries amazingly fast - and is dry enough to not make dent marks on it within 20 minutes. Which I think is pretty impressive for a polish without top coat. The brush is on the thicker side - making the polish super easy to apply. I prefer nailpolish brushes like this since it's mostly just one swipe on each

Farm Animals Friday !

Hi guys ! Can't believe its Friday already ! First off, happy birthday to my brother, hope you have a fantastic birthday today ♥ So Tip Top's facebook page, has been running weekly nail art theme competitions. This week's theme is FARM ANIMALS. Well, usually I don't enter these nail art competitions, but since my little man loves farm animals , I decided to give it a go . :) (I also bummed some of his farm animal toys and books as decoration... Hee hee hee ) The rules are you have to use Tip Top colours... So first off let me mention all the colours I used creating these cute farm animals : French Manicure White, Cream Puff, Peach Crisp, Sherbet Angel, Melting Marshmallow, Lemon Fuel, Black Forest , Twilight and Sexy Bikini ♥ So here follows all the cute pics (sorry this post is a little picture heavy ...)   A cow, a piggy, a cow, a duck and a sheep ♥ I just LOVE these cute farm animals don't you ?? My favourite of

CATRICE TREATMENTS SERUM REVIEW

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How was your week? I totally lost a day with the public holidays and Easter Weekend threw into the mix ... I was pretty convinced today was actually Tuesday. As I mentioned in my New on my Beauty Desk post in February - I got a few Catrice serums from their new range to try out. In total I picked up the Hydro serum as well - so today I will give you a rundown on the three serums I chose from the range to my routine.  Overall - I have a pretty good idea of which ones I love - which ones are good and which ones I'm not 100% sold on.  CATRICE HYDRO PLUMPING SERUM  This serum contains 1.5 %  hyaluronic acid and panthenol to plumps up the skin as well as have a soothing effect on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is well known to hydrate the skin and absorbs easily into the skin super quickly. I love using Hyaluronic Acid in the morning before applying make-up as it gives me a hydrated base to work with. Honestly, while I did enjoy using this serum - I do prefer the Sw