Skip to main content

My Autumn Morning Skincare Routine


Hi guys! Happy Friday. How has your week been? My week has been kicking my butt - I'm honestly a little overwhelmed with work and life - but I know a few down days isn't the end of the world. 

One of my favourite things in the whole world is skincare - so I'm excited to share my morning Autumn skincare Routine with you guys and chat more about the products I'm using. As always - these are things that are currently working for me. I'm now 34 so one of my main concerns at this stage is preventing ageing faster - it's never a bad thing to look younger than you really are.


Avon Micellar Gel Cleanser I LOVE this gentle yet effective cleanser for the mornings - it doesn't strip my skin or upsets my skin pH balance -and preps it for all the products I will be using. I use a pump of the product - massage it into my skin for 60 seconds then rinse off with luke-warm water. This is one of the few gentle yet cleaning cleansers I have found - perfect to prep your face for morning skincare without stripping it too much ( at nighttime I do prefer a stronger cleanser with glycolic acid ). This cleanser is also pretty affordable which is always a bonus as skincare is always pricey already. This is also fragrance-free which for me personally is a bonus because I hate added fragrance in my products. 

Avon Hydrate and Protect Facial Mist  After I cleansed and towel-dried my face - I prep my skin with a few sprays of this magical hydrating mist. The scent took a little getting used too - I won't lie - but this is a wonderful light hydrating spray that I use as my toner in the morning and it aids as an extra boost of hydration in the morning (which this time of year is when my skin needs every extra boost of hydration it can get ). I use this in the evenings as well to soothe my skin after the glycolic acid toner I use. 





Avon Anew Perfect Skin Wide Awake Eye Cream
I suffer from darkness under my eyes for as long as I can remember ... so any eye-cream that brings a little brightness is a lifesaver. While I don't use concealer under my eyes every day .. (If I'm lucky I might do it once or twice a week ) my skin under my eyes are extremely dry as well and this aids in an extra boost so my concealer goes on a little smoother. I love this eye cream and I can see the difference on days I forget to use it. 






Avon Anew Even Texture & tone Multi-Spot Correcting Serum and Anew Vitamin C Radiance Maximising Serum

Yes, I'm extra and need to serums I switch between daily. As I switch up my serums at night time- I like switching it up during the day as well. I love the Vitamin C serum for those days I need a little boost. The Avon Vitamin C serum claims to help with healthier-looking more even skin. I love how 1 bottle contains the power of 30 oranges - pretty impressive, isn't it? I use the Vitamin C serum on days where I use the Avon Anew Even Texture & Tone Multi-Spot Correcting Serum in the evening - to swop it out a bit. The Anew Even Texture & Tone Multi-Spot Correcting Serum is one of the products I picked up to help combat the sunspots I'm getting. I don't want them getting any darker so I decided to invest in products that can help combat that as well. I'm pretty impressed with both serums so far.

Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Daily Wrinkle Moisturiser 
I decided on this day cream for the sunscreen benefits (SPF20 ) as well as all the great reviews I read on Takealot when I ordered this. I got the night cream during stage 5 in the lock-down and was super impressed as I have the Retinol serum in the range too - so this made sense to add to my routine. I love how the sunscreen doesn't break me out - yet I feel protected on our morning walks around the neighbourhood. This cream is lightweight yet my skin feels hydrated and protected. I do feel since I'm using the product combo my skin does look younger - or perhaps I just need to get out more. 


Overall - I love my morning routine - and will be sharing my Evening Skincare Routine with you guys next week.

Have you discovered any new holy grail skincare favourites ??

Comments

  1. Opthalmon offers repairs at a lower price and has a warranty period of six months. In addition, if the problem is with a specific component, you can choose an extended warranty of up to a year. About Us - ophthalmon.com has various tutorials related to phaco handpiece repair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer Review and Wear Test

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ?? Today I will be sharing my review on the Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer . I have worn this quite a few times since buying the product - so I have a pretty good idea how it preforms. The colour I got was a typical Lynette colour - The Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer in Donut Worry be Happy. This is such a gorgeous fun pink colour. The range does have quite a few colour options - and what I do like about the range is that no top coat is needed. So while I always top coat polish or gel polishes - I didn't when I tested this out. Since I did mention I have worn it quite a few times - I always wore it without top coat. The polish dries amazingly fast - and is dry enough to not make dent marks on it within 20 minutes. Which I think is pretty impressive for a polish without top coat. The brush is on the thicker side - making the polish super easy to apply. I prefer nailpolish brushes like this since it's mostly just one swipe on each

Farm Animals Friday !

Hi guys ! Can't believe its Friday already ! First off, happy birthday to my brother, hope you have a fantastic birthday today ♥ So Tip Top's facebook page, has been running weekly nail art theme competitions. This week's theme is FARM ANIMALS. Well, usually I don't enter these nail art competitions, but since my little man loves farm animals , I decided to give it a go . :) (I also bummed some of his farm animal toys and books as decoration... Hee hee hee ) The rules are you have to use Tip Top colours... So first off let me mention all the colours I used creating these cute farm animals : French Manicure White, Cream Puff, Peach Crisp, Sherbet Angel, Melting Marshmallow, Lemon Fuel, Black Forest , Twilight and Sexy Bikini ♥ So here follows all the cute pics (sorry this post is a little picture heavy ...)   A cow, a piggy, a cow, a duck and a sheep ♥ I just LOVE these cute farm animals don't you ?? My favourite of

CATRICE TREATMENTS SERUM REVIEW

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How was your week? I totally lost a day with the public holidays and Easter Weekend threw into the mix ... I was pretty convinced today was actually Tuesday. As I mentioned in my New on my Beauty Desk post in February - I got a few Catrice serums from their new range to try out. In total I picked up the Hydro serum as well - so today I will give you a rundown on the three serums I chose from the range to my routine.  Overall - I have a pretty good idea of which ones I love - which ones are good and which ones I'm not 100% sold on.  CATRICE HYDRO PLUMPING SERUM  This serum contains 1.5 %  hyaluronic acid and panthenol to plumps up the skin as well as have a soothing effect on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is well known to hydrate the skin and absorbs easily into the skin super quickly. I love using Hyaluronic Acid in the morning before applying make-up as it gives me a hydrated base to work with. Honestly, while I did enjoy using this serum - I do prefer the Sw