Skip to main content

{NAILS} Avon ColorTrend Confetti Nail Effect Range & Swatches

Hi guys! Happy Monday. How are you doing? Last week was absolutely draining ... I have no idea how I survived work and homeschooling ... but luckily I had Sunday off to recharge and have some quality family time with my kiddo and dad. We did an awesome Father's Day lunch for him ... had tons of hot chocolate and cookies and Alex played Fortnite while I worked on crafting projects.

Now if you follow me on my socials it's no secret that I love good nail polish. I picked up two of the colours before we went into lockdown - and the moment we could order any beauty products again I got the remaining four colours just in case they decided to change levels again and ban them. I loved them that much.

You might have seen me wearing some of the colours already - and honestly, I love when a brand does an amazing glittery polish like this. There are 6 colours in total and I have them all - so I can share some swatches with you.

First up is Lemon Tart

A pastel yellow with golden and white glitters in the mix. Surprisingly this was one of the first ones I ordered as I was on the lookout for a fun unique colour for an Easter mani and boy oh boy this colour is gorgeous. Two coats to get full opacity - and the best is the layers lie smoothly on top of one another so no bumpy glitter pieces are standing out. I honestly have nothing like this in my collection and glad I added it. If you like pastel yellows this is a good one to add to your collection. 

Want to see it on my nails - CHECK IT OUT HERE


Next up is Blueberry Twist -

A gorgeous pastel baby blue with navy and white glitters. When I first started blogging pinks/purples and blue nail polishes were my absolute favourite - and while I don't wear blue nails as often as I would like anymore - I love this colour as well. The polish is opaque in 2 coats and again - the glitters lie flat with this one so even without topcoat you won't have any bumpy glitter bits popping up.


Want to see it on my nails - CHECK IT OUT HERE



Third, up is one of my personal favourites - Grape Pop 

This is a gorgeous pastel purple nail polish with darker purple and lighter purple, as well as white glitters, are thrown into the mix. Swoon - honestly this is my favourite from the collection hands down. Like all the other polishes this is opaque in two coats and not bumpy glitters that will stand out - they all like flat. This colour is super dreamy and the formula on all these polishes are really smooth and buttery to work with.

Want to see it on my nails - CHECK IT OUT HERE as well as HERE.



Next up is Cotton Candy 

A gorgeous light pastel pink nail polish with darker and lighter pink glitters as well as white glitters in the mix. This is another favourite of mine for obvious reasons. The colours work amazingly well together and look oh so fun and feminine. Again - two coats for full opacity and the glitters lie flat so not annoying bumpy bits. If you love a good pink polish this one is a winner for sure.





Next up is Sour Apple

A gorgeous minty green colour with darker green and white glitters. Sometimes the minty green colours from a brand go haywire - and this one is a stunner. The formula is smooth and buttery. The glitters go down nice and smoothly and the formula is opaque in 2 coats. I have a few glittery minty polishes and the formula on this one wins hands down. And the name is super cute too. 






Lastly is Creamsicle 

A pastel orange/nude polish with darker orange/coral and white glitters in the mix. The formula is easy to work with on this one and the glitters lie down smoothly. I used two coats for full opacity. I'm currently rocking this shade ... and I thought I'd love it a bit more but sadly I don't. Nothing against the colour or formula ... I just don't personally adore the colour on myself. 







Overall the range is awesome and pretty affordable too - which is always a bonus. 

What colour do you love on your nails ??


Comments

  1. Wow that does sound exhausting. But LOVE these nail colors so fun!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute nailpolishes!!!! My faves are Cotton candy and Sour Apple!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute, love them.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are too cute for words! Nice Post! Have a great day!
    Rampdiary
    Beautyandfashionfreaks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer Review and Wear Test

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ?? Today I will be sharing my review on the Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer . I have worn this quite a few times since buying the product - so I have a pretty good idea how it preforms. The colour I got was a typical Lynette colour - The Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer in Donut Worry be Happy. This is such a gorgeous fun pink colour. The range does have quite a few colour options - and what I do like about the range is that no top coat is needed. So while I always top coat polish or gel polishes - I didn't when I tested this out. Since I did mention I have worn it quite a few times - I always wore it without top coat. The polish dries amazingly fast - and is dry enough to not make dent marks on it within 20 minutes. Which I think is pretty impressive for a polish without top coat. The brush is on the thicker side - making the polish super easy to apply. I prefer nailpolish brushes like this since it's mostly just one swipe on each

Farm Animals Friday !

Hi guys ! Can't believe its Friday already ! First off, happy birthday to my brother, hope you have a fantastic birthday today ♥ So Tip Top's facebook page, has been running weekly nail art theme competitions. This week's theme is FARM ANIMALS. Well, usually I don't enter these nail art competitions, but since my little man loves farm animals , I decided to give it a go . :) (I also bummed some of his farm animal toys and books as decoration... Hee hee hee ) The rules are you have to use Tip Top colours... So first off let me mention all the colours I used creating these cute farm animals : French Manicure White, Cream Puff, Peach Crisp, Sherbet Angel, Melting Marshmallow, Lemon Fuel, Black Forest , Twilight and Sexy Bikini ♥ So here follows all the cute pics (sorry this post is a little picture heavy ...)   A cow, a piggy, a cow, a duck and a sheep ♥ I just LOVE these cute farm animals don't you ?? My favourite of

CATRICE TREATMENTS SERUM REVIEW

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How was your week? I totally lost a day with the public holidays and Easter Weekend threw into the mix ... I was pretty convinced today was actually Tuesday. As I mentioned in my New on my Beauty Desk post in February - I got a few Catrice serums from their new range to try out. In total I picked up the Hydro serum as well - so today I will give you a rundown on the three serums I chose from the range to my routine.  Overall - I have a pretty good idea of which ones I love - which ones are good and which ones I'm not 100% sold on.  CATRICE HYDRO PLUMPING SERUM  This serum contains 1.5 %  hyaluronic acid and panthenol to plumps up the skin as well as have a soothing effect on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is well known to hydrate the skin and absorbs easily into the skin super quickly. I love using Hyaluronic Acid in the morning before applying make-up as it gives me a hydrated base to work with. Honestly, while I did enjoy using this serum - I do prefer the Sw