Skip to main content

Revlon Kiss Glow Lip Oil


Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How has your week been so far? Mine has been a little crazy - still getting into the groove of working from home and going into the office and managing homeschooling in between. Which can get a little hectic at times. 

Now as I mentioned - I only go into the office two full days a week and one afternoon at this stage - so most days when I go work from home I still do make-up - light BB Cream, definitely eyes and then a lip balm or lip oil especially when I know my day involves a video call or I just want to feel pretty the day.

Most days I do use normal lip balms - but on days I prefer to feel pretty and look a little more put together ( because on workdays no one can see your lips under a mask - so wearing a pretty gloss or lip oil is pointless), I love these Revlon Kiss Glow Lip Oils. 

The Revlon Glow Lip Oil provides sheer coverage, for a glowing natural shine with a subtle hint of colour. Deep nourishment and comfortable colour. Lip conditioning oil complex and high levels of glycerin. 

This is a tinted lip oil that provides heaps of gloss. It glides on the lips easily and the tint adds a nice colour to the lips. You can wear this alone for a sheer wash of colour or you can wear this on top of a lipstick to get a more pigmented lip with extra gloss. It does leave a tint on the lips which is quite pretty, but the gloss wears off relatively fast. It is nice and hydrating too and my absolute favourite part is the subtle stain it leaves behind - so you always look put together in the mirror during the day. 

I got two colours in the range - 001 Proud to be Pink which is a gorgeous pink toned colour perfect for everyday wear.

The second shade I have is 005 Lively Lilac - and it's undoubtedly my favourite shade of the too. It has a bit of a frosty purple lavender feel too it - but I LOVE it. And since it's not too purple I don't feel weird wearing purple on my lips like I sometimes do. It's truly such a magical lip colour.

As I mentioned, the formula is quite glossy once applied. The gloss does disappear within an hour or so - but it does leave a pretty stain on the lips. As I do re-apply lip balm during the day I do not mind applying some more during the day.

Overall I'm pretty impressed - I really want to pick up a red shade for Christmas time or a fun date night later this year as well.

Have you tried the Revlon Kiss Glow Lip Oils yet?

Comments

  1. These colors looks so pretty!!!
    I'd love to try them too!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I haven't tried the Lip Glow Oil yet but after reading your post I'm tempted. I hope that they have shades that will compliment darker skin tones. Good review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The have awesome berry and coral red tones that would look amazing on darker skin tones ( I wish I could pull of those gorgeous colours but they will be perfectly suited to darker skintones )

      Delete
  3. Ohh, these look amazing and a little bit of a colour and glow is perfect for working from home! I am in and out of the office too but we're not wearing masks (there's only a few people at the office) so can use lip gloss on my office days as well. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In South Africa we have to wear masks when going out (compulsory here ) ... but they are gorgeous indeed for at home and at the office.

      Delete
  4. Ooh they look so pretty in your swatches! I have heard a lot about these oils, but I've never tried them before. The lilac shade in particular is super pretty xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I see you are really busy and I'm impressed you're managing this all.
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much - usually I was always running around like a headless chicken going from school to work to my kid sport activities - now that most of that is stopped I feel more pressure to be the same amount of busy - and I think that gets me down sometimes.

      Delete
  6. Pretty! I love the pink gloss!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful colors, I love both of them!
    Kisses, Paola.


    Expressyourself


    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love these soft colors.
    Both are so pretty, but my favorite is the pink one.
    Lovely

    take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heya just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.best eyeshadow palette to buy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer Review and Wear Test

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ?? Today I will be sharing my review on the Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer . I have worn this quite a few times since buying the product - so I have a pretty good idea how it preforms. The colour I got was a typical Lynette colour - The Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer in Donut Worry be Happy. This is such a gorgeous fun pink colour. The range does have quite a few colour options - and what I do like about the range is that no top coat is needed. So while I always top coat polish or gel polishes - I didn't when I tested this out. Since I did mention I have worn it quite a few times - I always wore it without top coat. The polish dries amazingly fast - and is dry enough to not make dent marks on it within 20 minutes. Which I think is pretty impressive for a polish without top coat. The brush is on the thicker side - making the polish super easy to apply. I prefer nailpolish brushes like this since it's mostly just one swipe on each

Farm Animals Friday !

Hi guys ! Can't believe its Friday already ! First off, happy birthday to my brother, hope you have a fantastic birthday today ♥ So Tip Top's facebook page, has been running weekly nail art theme competitions. This week's theme is FARM ANIMALS. Well, usually I don't enter these nail art competitions, but since my little man loves farm animals , I decided to give it a go . :) (I also bummed some of his farm animal toys and books as decoration... Hee hee hee ) The rules are you have to use Tip Top colours... So first off let me mention all the colours I used creating these cute farm animals : French Manicure White, Cream Puff, Peach Crisp, Sherbet Angel, Melting Marshmallow, Lemon Fuel, Black Forest , Twilight and Sexy Bikini ♥ So here follows all the cute pics (sorry this post is a little picture heavy ...)   A cow, a piggy, a cow, a duck and a sheep ♥ I just LOVE these cute farm animals don't you ?? My favourite of

CATRICE TREATMENTS SERUM REVIEW

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How was your week? I totally lost a day with the public holidays and Easter Weekend threw into the mix ... I was pretty convinced today was actually Tuesday. As I mentioned in my New on my Beauty Desk post in February - I got a few Catrice serums from their new range to try out. In total I picked up the Hydro serum as well - so today I will give you a rundown on the three serums I chose from the range to my routine.  Overall - I have a pretty good idea of which ones I love - which ones are good and which ones I'm not 100% sold on.  CATRICE HYDRO PLUMPING SERUM  This serum contains 1.5 %  hyaluronic acid and panthenol to plumps up the skin as well as have a soothing effect on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is well known to hydrate the skin and absorbs easily into the skin super quickly. I love using Hyaluronic Acid in the morning before applying make-up as it gives me a hydrated base to work with. Honestly, while I did enjoy using this serum - I do prefer the Sw