Saturday, 5 May 2012

China Glaze : Material Girl


Hi guys ! Today I'm showing you a nice pink girly colour from China Glaze - Material Girl . I decided on this colour since I had a baby shower today for a very special friend who is expecting a little girl  ( I'll be posting a pic of the diaper cake I made her too !! )


3 Coats Material Girl
 Firstly, the photos doesn't do the sparkles justice, its really more glittery in real life. This took 3 coats of polish to get it right, but I have to admit this glitter eats top coat like crazy. Took 4 layers of top coat to get it smooth !



3 Coats of material Girl
 I really struggled to get a decent photo of the colour , as my camera and this particular colour didn't work together. Really , its much more glittery in real life.

The downside on this, this colour was super thick and hard to work with. The glitter is really dense, but its still a very nice colour.



Attached some photos of the diaper cake I made... So proud of my first attempt !




But back to the polish, honestly I was really disappointed. Sure its a stunning colour, but I prefer to have a polish on that doesn't chip so easily. I really love the pink colour.. Its really stunning, perhaps, next time I use it, somehow it will work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment