Hi guys ! It's Wednesday already, time certainly doesn't stand still.. Luckily weekend is getting closer too, yeah !
Today I will show you the May GlamBox . This is the first GlamBox I have received, and I have to say I was impressed with the goodies it had.
This month the box contained the following :
- Acqua di Gioia Armani Perfume Sample
- Crabbtree and Evelyn Citron Honey and Coriander Hand Remedy and Body Scrub
- Revlon Photoready 3D Mascara - Full Size
- Avon Effortless Chic Necklace and Earring Set
- Lip Ice Seductions - Alluring Pearl ( Full size )
I loved the goodies. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the perfume sample, the scent was not me. But it was still fun to try it on to get an opinion.
I loved the Crabtree and Evelyn Citron Honey and Coriander Hand Remedy. Used it last night with my Essence moisturising hand gloves, and my hands felt so silky soft this morning. And the Lip Ice seductions lip gloss. I ♥ lip gloss, and this was quite moisturising . And had a light vanilla scent.
Overall, since the full since products are WAY more than the R100 you pay for the GlamBox, this was worth it.
I'm not sure if I will get the June box, still deciding, but this one was worth it to try it out.