Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Tip Top : Amourplate


Hi guys ! Hope everyone is having a great week so far, only a few more days before its weekend again.. Yeah.. ! Today I have another awesome colour from Tip Top to show you guys, the best foil silver in the universe - Amourplate.

1 Coat Amourplate . :) The photo doesn't do justice to this cool colour !
This was pretty much foolproof. A one coater, I mean who doesn't love a polish that applies easily and turns out to be an one coater ?? The photo's doesn't do this pretty colour justice, its much much more sparkly in real life.

1 Coat of Tip Top Amourplate
On another note, since my nails are still short and really dry, I'm using the Miraculous Results from Tip Top as my base coat. Seriously.. Will have to do a review on it soon too.  

Tip Top colours are available at Clicks stores nationwide and retail for R39,95. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment