So as promised, I will show a mini tutorial about the zip lock bag metode - The ideas you can do here are endless, I will be showing some awesome craft punches manis using this metode really soon too -
First off, I will quickly explain the steps :
- Put a layer of polish on a zip lock bag (or any other thick-ish plastic bag )
- Let it dry for about 4 hours ( but never more than a day or two or the layer will break)
- Gently peel of the polish layer with a tweezers .
- Then using scissors / craft punches or craft knives, cut out a design of your choice
- Paint your nails as normal, and before applying top coat, gently put your designed piece on top with tweezers / orange stick or toothpick
- Seal with top coat and voila ! A fun design mani !
As you might have noticed, my nails are a lot shorter again too, I had a horrible nail break on my non blogging hand, and it felt silly leaving one nail so short and the rest longer, so I will be showing a few shorter nails in the next few posts again .
Have you tried some of this zip lock bag nail art ? If you did please leave me the link, or feel free to email me them, I would LOVE to see your work too. ♥
Anyone have any fun weekend plans ?? I'm hoping the weather stays this cool, it's quite nice to have cooler Autumn weather finally approaching. ♥