Wednesday, 28 May 2014

OPI - Louvre Me Louvre Me Not

Hi guys ! Hope you are all having a great week so far. Mine has been  super busy , but hopefully it will calm down a bit from today .

Today I have a gorgeous OPI polish to share with you - Louvre Me , Louvre Me Not. Louvre Me Louvre Me Not  is a pretty medium-dark purple with subtle fuchsia  shimmer. 

This is a saturated plummy kind of purple that isn’t bright, but it also isn’t vampy. Even in dim light, you can tell that it isn’t black. I love these types of shades for Autumn & Winter... vampy yet bringing a little colour onto your nails. 
I used two coats of OPI Louvre Me Louvre Me Not in the photos below -

What's YOUR favourite Autumn & Winter nail polish colour ??? How has YOUR week been so far ??? 

14 comments:

  1. Stunning colour.. perfect for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colour *CINDY*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect shade for autumn! I also love those vampy colours that aren't actually black and actually have a colour to them :) I think you and I need to go nail polish shopping together, please ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should REALLY go nail polish shopping together. xxx

      Delete