Monday, 26 May 2014

Pink Stars

Hi guys ! Hope you all had a great weekend . Alex was still battling with a cold... But luckily he's on the mend now. 

Today I have another fun mani to share with you using some awesome KKCenterHK star studs. As you know I LOVE using studs , they are fun and easy , and always gives a fun girly or edgy mani. These 2mm Neon Pink Star Studs are no exception.

For this mani look I used Essie Chastity , and Tip Top Black Forest. Once the black was starting to dry, I gently used a toothpick and placed the star studs into the polish and gently pressed them into the polish. I sealed the studs into place with top coat, and this gorgeous mani was born. 

So onto the photos -
I really love how easy and user friendly these studs are, no nail glue is needed , making it a huge bonus. And they are shaped so they won't catch onto your clothes or hair .

Remember to check out their online store here  KKCenterHK .


How was YOUR weekend ?? 
*This product/s was send to me in exchange for my honest opinion*

26 comments:

  1. Awww this is GORGEOUS Lynn !!! OMG Gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination and now I want those stars too they look soooo cute and fun to play with! Btw, I hope Alex gets better, give a bunch of kisses and hugs from my part <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun , means a lot especially coming from you. :) He's still sick-ish.. uggh but back at school luckily.

      Delete
  3. Oooo I be loving! Especially the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow....useful tips for me because I'm not so able to do make up! :) you're so precious!
    Lovely Read!
    New Fashion/Beauty Tips Blog Pages>> Meditation Blog
    http://Total Beauty Tips

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks stunning! :)

    kstormfashionblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Essie's Chastity is one of my absolute favourite pinks ever! Its such a pretty shade and I love it :) I love this mani - pink and black are a perfect combo xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its a GORGEOUS pink .. swoon.

      Delete
  7. Your nails look so cute!!

    ~Xx~ Julia
    Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete