Monday, 23 June 2014

Essie School of Hard Rock Skittlette

Hi guys ! Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was nice and relaxing.. Nothing better than chilling with a good book and a warm mug of coffee... YUM ! 

Today I'm sharing another fun skittlette mani with you . Since it's winter I knew I wanted to wear Essie School of Hard Rocks again, as the green-grey-ish colour is PERFECT for winter ... This is such a great colour, and I was in the mood for some gold bling so added some China Glaze I'm Not Lion and a gold diamond stud.

So onto the nails ....
What I used :
Pinky - China Glaze I'm Not Lion
Ring - Tip Top Black Forest and a gold diamond stud
Middle / Index & Thumb - Essie School of Hard Rocks 

How was YOUR weekend ? 

25 comments:

  1. Rocking !!! I like the Essie colour on you . Different and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Essie colour is so awesome! So different. Like forest leaves

    ReplyDelete
  3. unique color and i love love love your new signature!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ghila glad to see you back again xxx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous manicure! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I really like this look; it's like couture fashion, but for your nails. :-P
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much... comments from you always mean so much xxx

      Delete
  6. great colour urs nail are perfect!!!

    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/06/sea.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous mani. Love the golden touch, so edgy. Great! Nice blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynette. Just followed back #111. Please keep in touch. xoxo

      Delete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the gold stud, I've never thought of doing that before!
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this colour combo. Its really nice :)
    stylechic3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete